Hello again!

Well, the Win2k screens look a little different than the Vista ones, so I can see where it could get confusing.

The good part is you know how to get into your device manager and you can find the Procyon com port.

What is the description shown for the Procyon com port in your device manager?

Here are the steps as best as I can guess without having a Win2k machine in front of me connected to a Procyon...

I am assuming that the drivers are at ?C:\Program Files\Procyon AVS\ProcyonCP2102Drivers?, which is where they will be if you made it to step #6 in the previous instructions.

Once you've gotten to device manager and the Procyon Com port and to the spot where you update the driver,

1. Click on Update Driver...
2. Wizard opens. Click on "Next >"
3. Select the box that says "Search for a Suitable Driver..." and click "Next >"
4. Uncheck EVERYTHING except "Specify a Location" and click "Next >"
5. Click "Browse..."
6. Browse to the folder ?C:\Program Files\Procyon AVS\ProcyonCP2102Drivers? and click ?Ok?
7. Click "Next >"

I think it should be automatic at that point, with maybe some warning screens. Just click "Yes" or "Ok" and see how it goes. If it does not work, please let me know in detail what went wrong, what error message you got and so on. More information the better!

-Andy.