Thread: LED colors with NP2/AS

Default LED colors with NP2/AS

I've looked for previous posts, but couldn't find any. Is there any way to control which led's flash when using an AS session? Red and green are the 2 colors that flash. I would like to use one color, or green/blue. Possible?

2. Default Re: LED colors with NP2/AS

Robbo, yes just use the Pan control in the advanced session settings Audiostrobe config...that will give you just left or just right channel colours. My demo has run out so I can't be more specific about how to get there. All I can say is that I tried it and it works. My demo was for the Pro version: I don't think there are such controls in the basic version.

You can configure which colours you want to assign to the left and right audiostrobe channels with the latest Procyon editor.
    Last edited by Andy; 10-30-2008 at 08:05 PM.

Default Re: LED colors with NP2/AS

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    Robbo, yes just use the Pan control in the advanced session settings Audiostrobe config...that will give you just left or just right channel colours. My demo has run out so I can't be more specific about how to get there. All I can say is that I tried it and it works. My demo was for the Pro version: I don't think there are such controls in the basic version.

You can configure which colours you want to assign to the left and right audiostrobe channels with the latest Procyon editor.
    I found the AS config tab for the NP2 Pro, but I can't find Pan Control in there or anything to do with color settings.

Unless I've overlooked something, AudioStrobe Balance is only available in Track Options in the Session Editor, which means that only User sessions can have the AS colour balance altered from within NP2.

Apart from (possibly) the dissociative sessions, the NP2 presets use a single, centred AS channel, which, by default, the Procyon decodes equally to red and green. Using the Procyon Editor, as Synaesthesia suggests, allows this to be remapped and the relative brightness adjusted as you wish - I usually have it set up to red/left, blue+green/right with the red set a little lower than the others to get a nice 'white balance'.

Cheers,
    Craig

Cool, I found it in the session editor. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information