Thread: DHEA hormone

Default DHEA hormone

Dear All,

I wondered whether any of You could tell me which frequencies, if any, are most suited to decrease cortisol levels and increase DHEA levels ?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Wim.

Blog Entries

Default Re: DHEA hormone

Quote Originally Posted by TAURUS View Post
    Dear All,

I wondered whether any of You could tell me which frequencies, if any, are most suited to decrease cortisol levels and increase DHEA levels ?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Wim.
    Since cortisol is released in the body when a person is stressed, anything that ties to relaxation will stop cortisol production. You want to target Alpha/Theta frequencies (4 to 11 Hz).

DHEA - Hmmm I can't think of a group of frequencies that would be associated to the production of this hormone, which is also a steroid. I'm sure you are well aware of the potential side effects on increasing levels of steroids in your body - unless you have a deficiency in that area and that can be determined through a saliva or blood test.

I did a bit of looking around on DHEA and this is what I've found that may interest you: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/dhea/a/dhea_2.htm

M.

Dear Marisa,

Thanks for the reply.

I was asking about DHEA because in the research available at www.heartmath.org they mention a link between cortisol and DHEA, so I was probing whether anybody here was aware of specific target frequencies. They claim the "coherence" pattern between heart & brain reduces cortisol and increases DHEA, which they associate with well-being & longevity. Of course, relaxation has the same effect, but is more "broadband" than establishing the coherence of the frequencies involved in heart rhythm patterns. I will be testing their hypothesis soon ...

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Wim.

peethambar Guest

I believe Quantum Mind Power (Neural Ssynergy) could be an ideal program to meet your requirement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TAURUS View Post
    Dear Marisa,

Thanks for the reply.

I was asking about DHEA because in the research available at www.heartmath.org they mention a link between cortisol and DHEA, so I was probing whether anybody here was aware of specific target frequencies. They claim the "coherence" pattern between heart & brain reduces cortisol and increases DHEA, which they associate with well-being & longevity. Of course, relaxation has the same effect, but is more "broadband" than establishing the coherence of the frequencies involved in heart rhythm patterns. I will be testing their hypothesis soon ...

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Wim.

The Em wave looks like it is a type of biofeedback which indirectly can affect DHEA etc. only because it teaches you to relax (like any biofeedback machine). It can not target a specific gland, nor directly cause the release of any specific gland or neurotransmitter.

Look at the technology (even AVS) as a tool, a sign post, that points your brain in a general direction. How fast you get to your destination and what you do once you are there (how long you stay there) is up to you.

Let me know what you find.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: DHEA hormone

hhhhhm....i wonder if u could use an eeg in combination with neuro feedback inorder to train differing brain states at will.after the required amont of sessions the learned state is reproduced at will..if you know what i mean

Thread Information