Thread: Rev 1.7.4 + Vista Ultimate x64 = no luck

Default Rev 1.7.4 + Vista Ultimate x64 = no luck

It has been a while since my last post here so I was wondering if there is any updates on the driver.

Andy, remember that test version you've sent me and I tested here? If I remember right it worked when the software didn't expect a "response" from the device.

This is such a bummer - I have a procyon and I can't use it to its full potential. Any way I can exchange the 1.7.4 with a Rev 2 ?

Rev 2 drivers work fine with Vista x64 right?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rev 1.7.4 + Vista Ultimate x64 = no luck

Nothing works with Vista x64 at the moment. Manufacturers don't seem to be moving very quickly on this.

I'm surprised that the Procyon is the only product you're having trouble with getting to work on x64! I've heard nothing but horror stories about people trying to get drivers for that OS...

-Andy.

3. Default Re: Rev 1.7.4 + Vista Ultimate x64 = no luck

All the new computer systems are coming with X64 since it supports so much more RAM. Since I was looking at getting something new will the Procyon software work if you run as administrator in XP mode??

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rev 1.7.4 + Vista Ultimate x64 = no luck

Quote Originally Posted by howardr View Post
    All the new computer systems are coming with X64 since it supports so much more RAM.
    Well, I wouldn't say ALL new computers...
    Since I was looking at getting something new will the Procyon software work if you run as administrator in XP mode??
    No idea. I don't have x64 so I can't test that. We're at the mercy of the chip manufacturers on this one. Every once in while (long while) they send us another driver which is supposed to support x64, but it never seems to work. We're definitely doing our best and once there is one that works we will definitely let everyone know.

Thread Information