Thread: hypothyroidism

Default hypothyroidism

Dear All,

A friend of mine is suffering from hypothyroidism for years. She does not want to be on the take-them-untill-you-die drugs usually given for this condition. She manages to keep her low energy within certain boundaries, but as a social worker is at time exhausted. I wondered if someone with long-standing experience in AVS has any frequency for her to hook on to stimulate her thyroid ? As the whole endocrinical system is run by the brain, I was just wondering ...

Thanks for any input.

Regards,
    Wim.

Blog Entries

Default Re: hypothyroidism

Quote Originally Posted by TAURUS View Post
    Dear All,

A friend of mine is suffering from hypothyroidism for years. She does not want to be on the take-them-until-you-die drugs usually given for this condition. She manages to keep her low energy within certain boundaries, but as a social worker is at time exhausted. I wondered if someone with long-standing experience in AVS has any frequency for her to hook on to stimulate her thyroid ? As the whole endocrine system is run by the brain, I was just wondering ...

Thanks for any input.

Regards,
    Wim.
    Hi Whim,

The hypothalamus in the part of the brain that works with the endocrine system; however, usually hypothyroidism is caused by a malfunctioning thyroid gland. This being the case, the gland itself can not produce enough of the thyroid hormone and the only way that the body can get what it needs is by outside help (the thyroid meads).

The thyroid medication is not a drug per se' anymore than insulin is a drug. Like a diabetic who needs to take insulin for the rest of their lives, a person with an under active thyroid has to do the same with synthesized thyroid hormone.

If your friend does not take the medication, she could die. It's that serious.

Although an AVS machine can stimulate the brain to produce chemicals and hormones, it's a by-product of certain brain waves but not a treatment for biochemical deficiencies because that stimulation is hit and miss. If a doctor was to place an electrode into the area of the hypothalamus and stimulate it, then you may get a reaction but still - there is no way that the hypothalamus would know to just release the message for the thyroid gland to produce more thyroid hormone. Also, if the gland itself is malfunctioning, then it wouldn't matter how much you stimulated the hypothalamus. Get what I mean?

The AVS machine can be helpful in your friend's recovery once she is taking the meds because it can stimulate the brain waves enough to help clear some of the brain fogginess that goes with hypothyroidism. It does take time on the medication for your friend to normalize brain and body function so she may not notice a difference right away.

Hope this helps.

M.

Dear Marisa,

Thanks for the info. I was aware of the severity of this affliction and told her many times to take her meds. As she is quit stubborn about not taking any "artificial" drugs it is rather difficult to convince her. Perhaps that could be addressed with AVS !

I appreciate You taking the time to inform me.

Kind Regards,
    Wim.

Blog Entries

Hi Wim,

Quote Originally Posted by TAURUS View Post
    Dear Marisa,

Thanks for the info. I was aware of the severity of this affliction and told her many times to take her meds. As she is quit stubborn about not taking any "artificial" drugs it is rather difficult to convince her. Perhaps that could be addressed with AVS !

I appreciate You taking the time to inform me.

Kind Regards,
    Wim.
    Unfortunately all you can do is give the information to your friend. It's absolutely crazy how someone will cause such harm to themselves and suffer greatly all because of a belief about medication. It goes to show you that beliefs are not always logical and can be harmful to a person. The faulty belief pattern is that because some medications are more harmful then helpful, therefore all medication is harmful.

You could always have her do a Theta session with the AVS and then when she is finished, tell her it would be a good idea to take her thyroid meds and feel better.

Since when is "artificial" bad?

M.

My girlfriend takes thyroid medication too, and it's really no different than taking your vitamins in the morning. She is also a small bio freak (no pun intended) but that does not mean one can't take an aspirin when having a headache, or popping some vitamin c in the morning.

Anyways nowadays you can't be eco or biofriendly 100% of the time ..otherwise : don't drive or use public transportation, don't use electricity, phone, tv, internet, or eat anything from the grocery store (pesticides, hormones, conservation via chemicals or irradiation).

Even the procyon is made out of plastic and electronic componants that where mined, and the put together in factories, and then delivered via boat/trucks running on diesel fuel ..all i'm saying is, nothing is 100% evil or good ..all you can really do is to try to live the best you can without overdoing things and being consious about what is around you and how it effects you and others around you.

Technology whether it is electronic, chemical, or biological, is here to stay and all have great potential to change our lives for the better. We just have to adopt them intelligently to make them work for us, not against us ..going back to a cave, is not the solution ..and won't happen anyways

Dear All,

Thanks for the replies. I fully agree with the various points made.

However, the fact is that when we were working in Russia she visited a medical doctor in Moscou specializing in electromagnetic resonance and stuff. She had been "given up" by the traditional doctors in Belgium, who told her (15 years ago !) what You have been telling me : take your pills or die. However, after being treated by this Russian guy her figures spectacularly dopped and when this was shown to the Belgian doctor he told her he accepted this but could not explain it. In fact he was baffled and wanted to back away because he felt very uneasy given all the regular catechism he had previously spawned ...

Since we returned to Belgium (in 1999), she has been going to a very gifted Chinese herb woman who's treating her every two weeks. You can imagine the costs ! Anyway, when analyzing her blood, her figures are not moving up and the slow thyroid is doing its job, albeit quite foggy I would say. These events prompted her convinction (not blind belief) the traditional system is not totally to be trusted and alternative paths do exist. I'm sure nobody around here would doubt that.

I post this because I do not want to give the impression my friend is a silly old cow wanting to return to the caves. She is not. Gifted with a very high IQ and lots of intuition she follows her ways ... Ok, I would take the pill, but I am me.

Thanks for the input, it is much appreciated. Have a very good day.

Best Regards,
    Wim.

A friend of my girlfriend is all into herbals and does kinesiology. Her friend has also had AIDS for the past 20 years, but thanks to tri-therapy + vitamins & various herbals (notably some chineese mushrooms & various algae) her white blood cell count has been staying stable and sometimes going up & the virus decreasing or staying stable.

You could still get & Light and Sound machine to try to complement the herbals and see what happens, but in no way should it replace proper treatment unless your absolutely sure it's working. There are also things like electro/electromagnetic stimulation, and whatnot to have a look into.

This page list some insight from a person that tried different methods:
    http://home.comcast.net/~truthsucks/...ofeedback.html

and this page ..i definitely don't have a penchant of trusting this site, but i find it quite interesting to see all the different things they list ..quackery or not.
    http://altered-states.net/index2.htm

and lastly this page:
    http://rick.onewithall.net/html/soundfrequency.html

tho i think there are some similar charts somewhere on the forums here ?

-
    Robert

Thread Information