Thread: Any retailers in Europe? - Is mindmachine.com reliable?

1. Default Any retailers in Europe? - Is mindmachine.com reliable?

Hi!

First of all, I'm really curious about buying one of your products. They seem fantastic.

However, I have a tight student budget, and ordering from your website gives me $40 extra, because I live in Europe, Finland. That's a bit too much, so are there any retailers in Europe that sell your products?

Also, I keep seeing this mindmachine.com website. Their contact us -form is broken, so I'm afraid to order anything from them, is it a scam website? They sell really cheap though, I could buy Proteus and Thoughtstream below the price of Proteus + shipping alone from mindplace. I don't want to get scammed though.

I searched these forums, but got no answers. I'd appreciate if someone would even PM me the answers, I really want to (afford to) buy your product!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any retailers in Europe? - Is mindmachine.com reliable?

Hello and Welcome!

I'm not sure about that company but I will ask.

A few things I noticed on their site is that they sell some products that no longer exist.
    Sirius - Discontinued
    Proteus - Discontinued, updated now to the Proteus USB
    Thoughtstream - Discontinued, updated now to the Thoughtstream USB.

The Procyon is the same price as everywhere else, but do they ship to Finland for free?

Did you check Amazon.uk?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Any retailers in Europe? - Is mindmachine.com reliable?

Hi!

Oh, yes, a very good point. It is possible, that they are selling cheaper because its older gear.

I haven't checked amazon yet, but I will! Thank you.

4. Default Re: Any retailers in Europe? - Is mindmachine.com reliable?

Just a quick note: I decided not to take the chance of losing money temporarely or getting the products I don't want just because I want to save a few euros. I manned up and ordered Procyon instead (three RGB lights got me, I want to use it recreationally too with other ... stimulants), one hundred more is not that bad for a (hopefully) excellent product. Thank you for pointing me to amazon.co.uk!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any retailers in Europe? - Is mindmachine.com reliable?

Sounds like a wise move.

Enjoy your new purchase!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information