Thread: Anyone bought a device from this company?

Default Anyone bought a device from this company?

Hi there from a newcomer!

I'm wondering if anyone here has purchased anything from mindmachine.com?
    Are they an OK company? Good to deal with?

Thanks for any advice anyone may offer

lemel

2. Default Re: Anyone bought a device from this company?

What are you planning on buying? You might be safer to stick with MindPlace if it suits.

-G
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Default Re: Anyone bought a device from this company?

I was looking at getting a Procyon as well as a David CESta and they seemed to be offering a better deal with combined postage than other places I had looked at.

Actually I had just come across this forum and didn't realise that Mindplace also had an online sales facility, so perhaps it isn't very politic of me to make inquiries about another company on their forum!

However it appears that they don't sell the CESta anyway so perhaps they won't mind me asking ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lemel View Post
    I was looking at getting a Procyon as well as a David CESta and they seemed to be offering a better deal with combined postage than other places I had looked at.

Actually I had just come across this forum and didn't realise that Mindplace also had an online sales facility, so perhaps it isn't very politic of me to make inquiries about another company on their forum!

However it appears that they don't sell the CESta anyway so perhaps they won't mind me asking ;-)
    We would prefer to keep the conversations about Mindplace products since this forum is funded by Mindplace.

I think you can accomplish the same things with a AVS that you could with a CES anyway. :-)

M.

We would prefer to keep the conversations about Mindplace products since this forum is funded by Mindplace
    Fair enough ;-)

I think you can accomplish the same things with a AVS that you could with a CES anyway. :-)
    I'm sure that the Procyon is fantastic, but I understand the two machines offer different experiences and effects so I really do want to try out both.

6. Default Re: Anyone bought a device from this company?

Quote Originally Posted by lemel View Post
    I'm sure that the Procyon is fantastic, but I understand the two machines offer different experiences and effects so I really do want to try out both.
    Well if you have the money then why not go for both. I guess it depends what you want from it personally, though.
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Thread Information