Thread: Setting Red/Blue colour for Audiostrobe results

1. Default Setting Red/Blue colour for Audiostrobe results

I've just set red and blue for the two Audiostrobe sound channels with the new editor. This is something that my Proteus can't do . The blue light is further away in frequency from the red, than green is , and the afterimages and visuals seem more vivid.

I tried ganging blue/green together on one channel and red on the other . This also gives interesting results with extra brightness but I prefer the red/blue combination. Time to re-experience all my audiostrobe CD's !
    Last edited by synaesthesia; 08-21-2008 at 05:59 AM.

Default Re: Setting Red/Blue colour for Audiostrobe results

Other opinions and experiences about LEDs setting for the Procyon? What combination does give the best optical results and effectiveness?
    I like red/blue too, red for the left channel and blue for the right channel. It remembers me Ilya Prigogine and his experiments with dissipative structures.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Setting Red/Blue colour for Audiostrobe results

I think the effectiveness depends on the content. For the most effective entrainment I think Red is the best due to its brightness in the RGB Ganzframes. White is my favorite for deep sessions though believe it or not. I see a whole range of color illusions (dissipative structures) with white at certain frequencies say ramping between 12Hz and 18Hz.

For the Oceamniotic AudioStrobe I made I set up the Procyon for Blue right and Green left. This really gives the impression of water. More experiments are needed..
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information