Thread: Creativity session?

1. Default Creativity session?

Hello,

I've read someone mentioning David Siever (Yes I know, he makes a competing product. ) and a specific creativity session, or it is actually labeled as a reverse depression session. Put a Beta frequency in the left ear and an Alpha frequency in the right ear. Does anyone know if this wil work for added creativity? Marisa did mention in a post that the whole brain uses one dominant frequency. But what would happen in this session? Is it worth the time and effort of experimenting with this? Or are there (besides the one creativity session in the Proteus) other briljant sessions for creativity. Especially since I would be writing or maybe even painting during the session dependancy on lights would be somewhat problematic.

Thanks in advance,

Menno

Blog Entries

Default Re: Creativity session?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Hello,

I've read someone mentioning David Siever (Yes I know, he makes a competing product. ) and a specific creativity session, or it is actually labeled as a reverse depression session. Put a Beta frequency in the left ear and an Alpha frequency in the right ear. Does anyone know if this wil work for added creativity? Marisa did mention in a post that the whole brain uses one dominant frequency. But what would happen in this session? Is it worth the time and effort of experimenting with this? Or are there (besides the one creativity session in the Proteus) other briljant sessions for creativity. Especially since I would be writing or maybe even painting during the session dependancy on lights would be somewhat problematic.

Thanks in advance,

Menno
    A binaural beat is created by playing one frequency in one ear and another in the other ear. The brain than creates a third frequency, which is the difference between the two initial frequencies. You would want to make sure that the binaural beat frequency is in the Alpha range since it is in the Alpha range of frequencies that your brain needs to feel good (lift depression).

M.

Thread Information