Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newcomer--waiting for Procyon to arrive

Blog Entries

Default Re: Newcomer--waiting for Procyon to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by electronguy View Post
    Wow! The Procyon is going to come in very handy indeed. My initial impressions are very favorable. It's amazing just how many everyday distractions completely vanish with this device...some colors seem to yield a sensation of being in a huge universe, yet I'm completely at peace and unafraid.
    That is wonderful news!

With my dissociative disorder, I frequently feel small, squeezed in, like I'm in my own world and shut out from the rest. With the 3-4 sessions that I've used so far (I'm LOVIN' #19), I am gaining insights into how the Procyon can help.
    #19 is a Theta based program. Also, I'm curious as to how the program helps, if you can describe it.

I plan on making it a daily waking up meditation and will certainly bring it to the university.

Now the big question is: can MindPlace make enough of these units when 35,000 students see me with flashing lights on my head and they ALL want one
    Ya baby, bring it on!! You may want to consider becoming a dealer for Mindplace and selling the Procyons at the University. That way you can earn some extra money. I only set up dealerships in Canada so you'll want to contact Mindplace directly.

This is one of the best birthdays I've had in my 42 years; it's nice to have a positive outlook.
    As you have discovered - attitude is 90% of the battle. This is really good news. Thanks for posting!

M.

Default Re: Newcomer--waiting for Procyon to arrive

(I'll start a new post describing my initial trials with the Procyon, since a similar question is being asked in two threads).

Thread Information