Thread: Doctor or someone qualified to treat air pressure sickness using brain Machine

Default Doctor or someone qualified to help cure air pressure sickness using brain Machine

Hi All!

Does anyone knows some doctor that would know how treat air pressure sickness, stomach sickness?
    My Friend that needs can not drink or take anything so maybe a nice Light and Sound programm would help!

Thank you so much
    Last edited by On; 08-28-2008 at 11:53 AM.

Default Re: Doctor or someone qualified to treat air pressure sickness using brain Machine

Hey there...I am not sure if what your friend is going through is the same as altitude sickness. In any event, it's an issue with getting acclimmated to a higher altitude. I experienced some severe sicknness during my first trip up to Mt. Whitney. I thought I was goinng to die. Then, for my future trips to Whitney, I did some altitude training, goinng to a certain altitude then staying there for a day, doing some exercise, then I would go to a higher altitude and repeat the process. Having said that, I have a feeling this may not be practical for your friend. Maybe a series of deep trances in hypnosis can resolve some, if not all, of the issues. Best of luck.

Release the peace, live the love, and enjoy the ride.
    Mason

Release the peace, live the love, and enjoy the ride!

Thread Information