Thread: Audiostrobe enabled discs

Default Audiostrobe enabled discs

I bought some discs from here:

http://www.bespoke-group.com/meditation/

The discs arrived with a some hasty scribble on the cases to indicate what was on the CD-R , a very unprofessional appearance. One of the discs did not activate the goggles on my Proteus. I was not impressed.

Has anyone any experience of this source?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Audiostrobe enabled discs

That's too bad, Larry. I would contact them at the very least to get that disc replaced that doesn't work.

Let me know what country you're in (is it the UK?) and I'll see if I can locate some other dealers in case you want to order from a different place.

-Andy.

3. Default Re: Audiostrobe enabled discs

Their website is sloppy and amateurish too...

4. Default Re: Audiostrobe enabled discs

Hi,
    I purchased the software neuroprogrammer 2 for 50.00 Dollar and I noticed that the cd that are sold on this site corresponds to the sessions which are provided with neuroprogrammer 2!

I recommend you buy neroprogammer 2, which contains 100 different sessions audiostrobe compatible very effective and can make your own sessions!

Default Re: Audiostrobe enabled discs

Thought I'd give an update.
    After I'd made my displeasure known about the quality of the discs I bought I was offered a discount but I did not accept this. I then received a mail saying I would get a full refund. This mail also contained some poorly written comments about business and ethics which I took to be an attempt to gain higher moral ground. Not impressive.

I'm toying with the idea of getting a license to produce these myself. NP looks like a good start.

6. Default Re: Audiostrobe enabled discs

I would highly recomend Neuro Programmer 2. I use it quite a lot.
    I use my Proteus as an Audistrobe decoder because I like the added audio capabilties NP2 gives. You can add background sound, which to me enhances the experience. It is also quite easy to add suggestions/affirmations with NP2. What I also find a big plus is that building your own sessions is quite a lot easier than in the Proteus editor. I have already created some of the Awakening Mind 1 sessions with great succes. And I have some difficulty seeing how to do that in the Proteus editor. Seeing as these sessions use the highly debatable (in this forum at least ) dual binaural beats. I know they can be done in the Proteus but that is less flexible and more work.

Don't get me wrong I like the Proteus a lot. But if you would get some "additions" to your Proteus or Procyon, NP2 is quite an excellent choice.

Menno

Thread Information