Thread: Sessions Proteus vs Sessions Procyon

1. Default Sessions Proteus vs Sessions Procyon

Hi Marisa,

I tried Proteus sessions on my handset Procyon and I noticed that the sessions Proteus are more brighter and effective! I am surprised and I would like to know if other people have tried, and I'd like to have their views. I am thinking of replacing all my sessions Procyon by sessions Proteus, but I need your opinion before. I am a recent user and I have my procyon for about 1 months, I'm at the stage of experimentation What gave me the greatest satisfaction and results are audiostrobes Requiem and Children of universe as well as Isle of Glasses. With audiostrobes colors are brighter and more numerous effects. Could you give me advice on the best sessions to start the day with energy and positivism with the Procyon mind machine?

I take this opportunity to tell you that I appreciate the quality of your service at all levels, the site Mind Modulations is very well done, and you have an excellent forum, your answers are quick and relevant. It is good to see that there are still days of our people who have respect for their customers!

Tanks again
    Last edited by karmax; 08-04-2008 at 03:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sessions Proteus vs Sessions Procyon

Quote Originally Posted by karmax View Post
    Hi Marisa,

I tried Proteus sessions on my handset Procyon and I noticed that the sessions Proteus are more brighter and effective! I am surprised and I would like to know if other people have tried, and I'd like to have their views. I am thinking of replacing all my sessions Procyon by sessions Proteus, but I need your opinion before. I am a recent user and I have my procyon for about 1 months, I'm at the stage of experimentation What gave me the greatest satisfaction and results are audiostrobes Requiem and Children of universe as well as Isle of Glasses. With audiostrobes colors are brighter and more numerous effects. Could you give me advice on the best sessions to start the day with energy and positivism with the Procyon mind machine?
    You could go into your Procyon programs via the editor and increase the brightness of the lights. It appears that the difference is the light intensity, which may not be on full with the preset programs.

I take this opportunity to tell you that I appreciate the quality of your service at all levels, the site Mind Modulations is very well done, and you have an excellent forum, your answers are quick and relevant. It is good to see that there are still days of our people who have respect for their customers!
    Thanks for the kind words. It's people like you that make us enjoy our work and want to share our knowledge.

3. Default Re: Sessions Proteus vs Sessions Procyon

Hello Marisa,

Could you tell me what procyon sessions are the best to promote positivism?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sessions Proteus vs Sessions Procyon

Quote Originally Posted by karmax View Post
    Hello Marisa,

Could you tell me what procyon sessions are the best to promote positivism?
    Anything that is Alpha based. Programs: 5, 20, 21, 28 and 35 are good candidates.

M.

Thread Information