Thread: Relaxation cd and Mind Machine

1. Default Relaxation cd and Mind Machine

Hi,

I would like to know what is the best relaxation cd available and how use it with a mind machine. I possess different cd (hemi-sync, Dr Jeffrey Thompson cd, metamusic ect) Have to I close the sound of the device by letting only the light or combine both?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Relaxation cd and Mind Machine

Quote Originally Posted by karmax View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know what is the best relaxation CD available and how use it with a mind machine. I possess different CD (hemi-sync, Dr Jeffrey Thompson CD, metamusic etc) Have to I close the sound of the device by letting only the light or combine both?
    I think it's a matter of personal taste as to what one finds the most relaxing. Some people find the sound of water very relaxing, while others prefer classical piano. I think you'll have to experiment to find what you feel most relaxed listening to.

You can use the machine with just the light frames running on a program while you listen to just music. If you want the auditory beats in there as well, you can turn them down so that you barely hear them and still get the benefits.

You'll want to choose a program on your machine that is Alpha/Theta related. Depending on what machine you have would depend on which program that is.

Mindplace (and it's dealers) do sell encoded Cd's (Audio strobe) that are programmed to run the lights along with the music. There are a variety of these available. http://www.mindplace.com/productsAS.htm : http://www.mindplace.com/Audio-text.htm .

I hope this helps. :-)

M.

3. Default Re: Relaxation cd and Mind Machine

Hello Marisa,
    Thanks for the advice that I appreciate very much, I bought the CD requiem and i listened twice, and I really liked the results.

Tanks again

Blog Entries

Default Re: Relaxation cd and Mind Machine

Quote Originally Posted by karmax View Post
    Hello Marisa,
    Thanks for the advice that I appreciate very much, I bought the CD requiem and i listened twice, and I really liked the results.

Tanks again
    Yay!

M.

5. Default Re: Relaxation cd and Mind Machine

I'm actually going to experiment this for myself. Cheers guys!
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Thread Information