Thread: Self Exploration

1. Default Self Exploration

Hi I was wondering if any could make some recomendations for some tools which would be of benefit in my self exploration. I realized today that i have been emotionally closing myself off from the rest of the world and on experiencing lire through logic and so in an effort to rectify the issue I was hoping to find some tools to aid me in doing so.
    Would appreciate any ideas and also reasons
    Cheers
    Damian

Blog Entries

Default Re: Self Exploration

Hi Damian,

Quote Originally Posted by dnorric View Post
    Hi I was wondering if any could make some recomendations for some tools which would be of benefit in my self exploration. I realized today that i have been emotionally closing myself off from the rest of the world and on experiencing lire through logic and so in an effort to rectify the issue I was hoping to find some tools to aid me in doing so.
    Would appreciate any ideas and also reasons
    Cheers
    Damian
    The best tool that I can think of is learning NLP. NLP is an acronym for Neuro Linguistic Programing which essentially is about learning the programming language of the mind which will lead to you learn why you think the way you do, what are your beliefs and values and are these beliefs healthy for you. You'll also learn how to make positive changes in your life and your tool box will become full of resources. Taking NLP was one of the best things I ever did. I can't say enough good things about learning this discipline.

If you let me know approximately where you are located, I will do a search and see if I can find some good trainers in your area. You can read books on the subject but I think you would be doing yourself a disservice in not taking the actual Practitioner training because there are things in the book that you really would like to have an instructor guide you through and the ability to practice in a supervised environment (so the instructor can answer questions as they come up etc.). The course isn't cheap but it's worth every cent. This knowledge is something that you will be able to use in every aspect of your life for the rest of your life. A good investment.

M.

Thread Information