Thread: Synschomuse CD's

1. Default Synschomuse CD's

Will anyone ever be making Synschomuse CD's?

2. Default Re: Synschomuse CD's

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeddough View Post
    Will anyone ever be making Synchromuse CD's?
    Yes, I am planning to, but will be a few more months yet. My studio is in process of being relocated!

Have you any special requests for this? I am planning on some Beethoven CD tracks first - 6th and 9th Symphony. But would be happy to hear what folks actually want.
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

3. Default Re: Synschomuse CD's

How about Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of the Moon.

4. Default Re: Synschomuse CD's

Yes, good choice but need to be careful with copyright if wanting to sell products. You can choose your favorite Pink Floyd tracks, instrumental best for tranquility and similar, then simply play the track along with an appropriately timed session. With or without the Procyon's own sound, but I like to mix both and keep the entrainment sound in background.

For this use, most of the time an exact synch may not matter. Mike Oldfield, Tangerine Dream, and similar good for this. Just try your favorites.
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

5. Default Re: Synschomuse CD's

Has there been any update to this post. I am far to stupid to figure out how to make my own cds and I have been looking on this forum and the net for some cds but havent found any. so if anyone has some cds or even some tracks for download or purchase that would be great.

6. Default Re: Synschomuse CD's

Quote Originally Posted by mightymike032 View Post
    so if anyone has some cds or even some tracks for download or purchase that would be great.
    There are plenty of Audiostrobe CD's available. Why not enjoy them while you are waiting.. You are only missing out on some blue light anyway , and you can switch AS colours with the editor if you want to play with say red/blue or blue/green AS response.

Thread Information