Thread: Cerebrex??

1. Default Cerebrex??

Does anyone know what's up with the Cerebrex website and it's owner, Ed Courtney? I've bought stuff from him before and was just about to make an order for a Procyon, but the site has been down for days and emails don't work either -- or maybe I just don't have his current email address?

2. Default Re: Cerebrex??

Seems like his website is being blocked. Has he been hit by a hacker? Although that usually shows silly alternative pages.

Why not try calling if you have the phone number from earlier purchases?
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

3. Default Re: Cerebrex??

Yeah, I just called, and he's still very much in business, but was gone on vacation and, of course, that's the time his web hosting outfit managed to trash his website.
    Anyway -- I just ordered my new Procyon over the phone.

Default Re: Cerebrex??

Quote Originally Posted by hseaver View Post
    Yeah, I just called, and he's still very much in business, but was gone on vacation and, of course, that's the time his web hosting outfit managed to trash his website.
    Anyway -- I just ordered my new Procyon over the phone.
    Congratulations on your purchase. Any reason you chose Cerebrex over other vendors? I am also looking to purchase a Procyon. I'm currently in touch with Awakened Mind. Any help on which vendors are good would be appreciated. Thanks.

BibleMan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BibleMan View Post
    Congratulations on your purchase. Any reason you chose Cerebrex over other vendors? I am also looking to purchase a Procyon. I'm currently in touch with Awakened Mind. Any help on which vendors are good would be appreciated. Thanks.

BibleMan
    You could always order it from Mindplace directly, the rest of the vendors are authorized dealers for Mindplace products. http://www.mindplace.com/

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    You could always order it from Mindplace directly, the rest of the vendors are authorized dealers for Mindplace products. http://www.mindplace.com/

M.
    Well I would love to do that, but I see that some of the vendors offer free shipping, and Mindplace.com does not...
    "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind..."

7. Default Re: Cerebrex??

Quote Originally Posted by BibleMan View Post

BibleMan
    I've bought from [Cerebex] before -- bought my Proteus there, in fact - and also conversed with him a good bit on the old Mind-L discussion group. He's been in business quite awhile.
    Last edited by Andy; 06-03-2008 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Removed pricing

Thread Information