Thread: Question - Procyon and NP2

Default Question - Procyon and NP2

Will I be able to import sessions created in NP2?? Can I export session from Procyon into NP2? Just wondering. Not sure if it's important but since I like NP2 I thought it might be something I would want to experiment with.

Here's a thought...create a session in NP2 and then use Procyon session editor to program the lights? Is that possible?

And finally, will the procyon work with NP2 and MS?
    "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind..."

Default Re: Question - Procyon and NP2

NP2 and Procyon sessions are completely different formats - no import/export either way. The Procyon audio could be recorded and used as a background track, but I can't think of an immediately obvious reason to do so.

NP2 and MWS do a great job of providing audio and Audiostrobe signals for the Procyon via the Aux input.

The 'best' way of using NP2 to provide the audio while the Procyon provides the lights would be to export the NP2 session and use it as the source audio for Synchromuse. While I haven't tried it, I also believe it would be possible to embed the Synchromuse header in the actual live MWS session (maybe even with NP2, but MWS does have more sophisticated audio file handling).

Cheers,
    Craig

Thread Information