Thread: Audiostrobe CD??

Default Audiostrobe CD??

which is the best AudioStrobe CD that let you have an out of body when using the Procyon Light and Sound Mind Machine??

anybody have a answer for this??

Blog Entries

Default Re: Audiostrobe CD??

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior381 View Post
    which is the best AudioStrobe CD that let you have an out of body when using the Procyon Light and Sound Mind Machine??

Requiem!

M.

3. Default Re: Audiostrobe CD??

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior381 View Post

out of body , how?
    What you think is what you get

4. Default Re: Audiostrobe CD??

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Requiem!

M.
    ::Sprints toward credit card and franticly cries, "I'm getting me's one of those!"::

Would you have any other audioscrobe recommendations, Marisa? I'm feeling adventurous
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Audiostrobe CD??

Quote Originally Posted by G-ice View Post
    ::Sprints toward credit card and franticly cries, "I'm getting me's one of those!"::

Would you have any other audioscrobe recommendations, Marisa? I'm feeling adventurous
    Adventurous eh ... Actually, I'm not sure. I rarely listen to the audiostrobe cds. I like listening to my own music with the machine so ... Gez, it's a matter of taste on what you may like. The ones that Mindplace sells are the most popular titles and of those, Eternal Elements seems to be quite popular. Tibetan Highlands and Water Planet are also good sellers. Sorry ... not much help here.

M.

6. Default Re: Audiostrobe CD??

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Adventurous eh ... Actually, I'm not sure. I rarely listen to the audiostrobe cds. I like listening to my own music with the machine so ... Gez, it's a matter of taste on what you may like. The ones that Mindplace sells are the most popular titles and of those, Eternal Elements seems to be quite popular. Tibetan Highlands and Water Planet are also good sellers. Sorry ... not much help here.

M.
    Listening to your own music to the mood boosting sessions is quite good. i haven't really tried it with other sessions yet though. I would, however, like to experience some sort of "trip" and I believe audiostrobe is the way to go!

Thanks for your recommendations, Marisa. I'll be sure to check them out. I'll hopefully find a site with some reviews for various cd's. Thanks, again.

G
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Thread Information