Thread: Background Atmosphere Generator

Default Background Atmosphere Generator

Hi, Just in case anybody needs it I found this background noise generator.

http://www.relaxingsoftware.com/atmdeluxehome.htm

It has a lot of sounds. Rain, birds, oceans, brooks wind etc.
    The sounds can be altered and recorded to a wav file and then played back or used Live.
    Just thought that might be of use to someone.
    Take care,
    Michael

2. Default Re: Background Atmosphere Generator

Of interest also is that it has Alpha, Beta , Delta, Theta brainwave sound loops you can mix in as well , although they are not binaural. You can you your own soundloops both as background or randomly triggered sounds . This is a truly useful piece of kit for generating relaxation and meditation music.

Mixing the audio output of this program with the binaural audiostrobe encoded tones from Brainwave Generator or Transparents `Neuro Programmer ' is a quick and easy way to make entrainment CD's with audiostrobe light frame resonse. A freeware program like Audacity will allow you to do this in real time. Such recordings are really useful if you want to explore beyond the simple tones created by your AVS machine. At what point other sounds become distracting enough to effect the entrainment program is something I'd like to get a handle on. At what point does entrainment turn into entertainment ?

Talking of Transparent Corp. software they have released the new MIndWorkstation, which intergrates a lot of things including Biofeedback, Audiostrobe and production of background sound tracks. Aimed more at advanced hobbyists or professionals the simplest version is USD $199.

http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/mindws/

I am looking forward to seeing how I can intergrate Audiostrobe light response and biofeedback via the Wild Divine Light Stone biofeedback finger sensors , which I have often dreamed of doing. Will report back when I work it out!

Thread Information