Thread: becoming a dealer

1. Default becoming a dealer

I sell auto insurance but sublease an office in a naturepaths office. I am a new agent in a new office so it is slow. I am considering offering mindplace products for stress relief among other things. Anyone care to comment and discuss pros and cons and ideas regarding entrepeneurship with entrainment products?

2. Default Re: becoming a dealer

Hi Sandra(w)?,

A good starting point for a discussion could be an article in the Spring 2005 edition of the AVS Journal. Talks about "Presenting a Business Model for Light & Sound" and gives some history on some entrepreneurial attempts in the past. Key is to link with other services such as therapy, relaxation packages, etc., to add value. See www.avsjournal.com

Not sure what the Naturepaths office provides but could be suitable. For selling auto insurance, well, how about packaging the L&S machine for mind-relaxation 'drives' AFTER professional drivers have finished their all-day driving?

Whatever you have in mind, you are no doubt going to need several lines of business to make your first million. But has to start somewhere, right?

Just a few starter ideas. Read that journal, and a few others, and we have lots to talk about.
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

Thread Information