Thread: lost my p.XX mode

1. Angry lost my p.XX mode

I have recently updated proteus to 2.6, done somthing weird with the editor not sure what, but my P.XX mode has dissapeared and cant get to any sessions I only get the dL,USr, P.C, and AS modes now, anyway to fix this, I tried to install update again but no help, taken batteries out and refitted but the same.

Blog Entries

Default Re: lost my p.XX mode

Hi ferryman;

Sorry to hear that!

Have you tried uploading the Preset programs again? They are on the support site at http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Proteus.htm near the bottom of the page.

Let us know how you make out.

-Andy.

3. Default Re: lost my p.XX mode

Hi, Andy yes I uploaded the original sessions and complex sessions, transfered them to proteus but still is not there, maybe a factory default reset button would be handy on this product. I have emailed support hopefully something can be done, maybe flashing it back with an old firmware would help, but cant find any on the website.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ferryman View Post
    maybe flashing it back with an old firmware would help, but cant find any on the website.
    The previous editors all come with corresponding OS files.

Try v2.5.1, re-load the factory sessions and see if that fixes things.

Are your Uxx sessions gone as well?

-Andy

5. Default Re: lost my p.XX mode

Hi Andy, I tried the update again 3rd time lucky and transfered in 5 of the sleep sessions from the complex sessions folder and seemed to have got my mode back with the five sessions in tact, but the software doesnt see the original sessions file on my hard disk so cant transfer, but at least I have got my mode back and can add more of the complex sessions to it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ferryman View Post
    Hi Andy, I tried the update again 3rd time lucky and transfered in 5 of the sleep sessions from the complex sessions folder and seemed to have got my mode back with the five sessions in tact, but the software doesnt see the original sessions file on my hard disk so cant transfer, but at least I have got my mode back and can add more of the complex sessions to it.
    That's good that you're getting somewhere, but I don't understand why you can't load all the sessions. Did you try the "New Complex Sessions"? I have to check but I think the "Original Sessions" file is an OS file for an older version.

-Andy.

7. Default Re: lost my p.XX mode

Yes I uploaded 5 sleep complex sessions to my machine and they work fine will add some more when I need them. Are the complex sessions better than the original?

Blog Entries

Hi Ferryman;

I'm sure they're more "complex"

Honestly, I don't know but expect since they are newer they could be better.

-Andy.

Thread Information