Thread: Colour recogonition issue

1. Default Re: repairs?

Marisa,

I' ve tried all the programmes that focus on alpha/theta where the emphasis should be on green and blue, but these colours barely register nomatter how I set the lights control. I've also tried all the mind art programmes where I'd expect all colours to come into play, but I get the same result i.e lots of white, gold, and silver light, but no greens or blues - as I said, all the lights are flashing ok, so is it that some people are literally colour blind when it comes to diffused light? Hope you can advise!

Bob.

Blog Entries

Default Re: repairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Morrell View Post
    Marisa,

I' ve tried all the programmes that focus on alpha/theta where the emphasis should be on green and blue, but these colours barely register nomatter how I set the lights control. I've also tried all the mind art programmes where I'd expect all colours to come into play, but I get the same result i.e lots of white, gold, and silver light, but no greens or blues - as I said, all the lights are flashing ok, so is it that some people are literally colour blind when it comes to diffused light? Hope you can advise!

Bob.
    Hi Bob,

Green and Blue (especially blue) will not be as intense through closed eyes though your brain will still perceive the colors (and then create alternate combinations there of). Some people may notice the green and blue colors in the sessions while other people's brains will perceive different colors because of the combinations. I'm not certain diffused light has anything to do with it as I recall when using a Proteus with the old light frames I saw a combination of colors and only really perceived the green or red when the other color was off.

Just for the sake of experimentation ... try Program 46 and let me know if you perceive other colors.

M.

3. Default Re: repairs?

Hi Marisa,

I tried session 46 as suggested and was able to "see" light green against a silver background, also after several tries with session 27 I finally saw a fairly deep blue for the first time - maybe my mind is getting used to the Procyon, so thanks for your suggestions. I don't know whether you've ever tried them, but do you think Photosonix's Tru Blue glasses, or the variations of blue available on their Colour track Glasses, would enable the user to see pure blue light?

Bob.

Blog Entries

Default Re: repairs?

Hi Marisa,

I tried session 46 as suggested and was able to "see" light green against a silver background, also after several tries with session 27 I finally saw a fairly deep blue for the first time - maybe my mind is getting used to the Procyon, so thanks for your suggestions. I don't know whether you've ever tried them, but do you think Photosonix's Tru Blue glasses, or the variations of blue available on their Colour track Glasses, would enable the user to see pure blue light?

Bob.
    Hi Bob,

I haven't tried Photosonix's glasses ...sorry. I think it depends on the program also because when you get red and green flashing (for example) the combined colors will give you amber (or perhaps another variation). Until this conversation came up, I paid that much attention to the colors. LOL I wasn't even sure what colors I saw .. so I had to try it. P48 and P49 should give you a wide variety of colors as the segments change lots. Have you tried that one yet?

M.

5. Default Re: Colour recogonition issue

Hi Marisa,

I've tried p48 and p49 as you suggest, and I'm definitely able to see more greens and blues - thanks for that. Can I just ask one last question? - I don't know whether I'm imagining it, but I'm sure when I first tried the Procyon the session numbers were either 1 or 2 digits (apart from 000) eg 1, 2...23, 25 etc. I now get 001, 002...023, 025 etc - is this how it should be, or am I just going nuts!?

Bob.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Colour recogonition issue

Hi Marisa,

I've tried p48 and p49 as you suggest, and I'm definitely able to see more greens and blues - thanks for that. Can I just ask one last question? - I don't know whether I'm imagining it, but I'm sure when I first tried the Procyon the session numbers were either 1 or 2 digits (apart from 000) eg 1, 2...23, 25 etc. I now get 001, 002...023, 025 etc - is this how it should be, or am I just going nuts!?

Bob.
    My Procyon shows 001, 002, etc. Maybe you didn't notice the zeros at first?

Glad you are seeing colors!

Here is a link to an article on the Mindplace Support site regarding color. (I thought you might find this interesting). http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Down...idealcolor.pdf

M.

Thread Information