Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie wants to buy a Light Sound Mind Machine

1. Default Re: Newbie wants to buy a Light Sound Mind Machine

I just received my Procyon Today...Hurrayyy!!!!

But i just noiced something and i would need your help...

The manual had a single page that was saying that i had revision 2 hardware version and at the top July 2007.Do I need to upgrade to 2.1.0 which i found on the included cd and how I can see which version I really have??

2. Default Re: Newbie wants to buy a Light Sound Mind Machine

Congrats on your new Procyon. You will surely enjoy the complex range of programs available at the touch of a button. A sweet machine.

You likely have v2.1 already and to check this simply watch the LED display as you switch unit on. The display shows 'on', 'oS' (for operating system), and then '2.1.0' before being ready fur use.

Enjoy!
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

3. Default Re: Newbie wants to buy a Light Sound Mind Machine

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Procyon. Do the sessions ramp up on start up and ramp down at the end? Is there a option to do this to the sessions if they do not come that way? Also is it possible to split the audio signal to the phones AND to a vibrating matt without degrading the audio signal to the phones( using a audio 1/8 "stereo splitter) Thanks ~K

Blog Entries

Default Re: Newbie wants to buy a Light Sound Mind Machine

By "Ramp up" and "Ramp down" you mean fade in and fade out? The Procyon can do that. Not sure if the presets do that by default, but if not it would be easy to change.

The Procyon can normally drive 2 sets of headphones using a splitter. I have no idea what sort of load a vibrating mat would put on the headphone output so it's impossible to say if that would interfere with the audio or if it would even work.

-Andy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Newbie wants to buy a Light Sound Mind Machine

Quote Originally Posted by klaushouz View Post
    Hi, I am looking to purchase a Procyon. Do the sessions ramp up on start up and ramp down at the end?
    I believe all of them except for Night Voyage (P 23- 27) ramp up at the end of the session. They usually ramp down at the beginning (start at where the person's brain waves are) and then ramp up at the end (wake the person back up).

Is there a option to do this to the sessions if they do not come that way?
    You can go in and edit any of the programs - add to them and/or change them. You may want to save them under a different name so that you always have the original.

Also is it possible to split the audio signal to the phones AND to a vibrating matt without degrading the audio signal to the phones( using a audio 1/8 "stereo splitter) Thanks ~K
    This, I don't know. Sorry.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information