Thread: repairs?

Default repairs?

When I first received my Procyon I was disappointed with the experience. Soon after receiving the machine the red LEDs quit working. I then realized that the white LEDs had never functioned! I realize that I should contact someone more personally, but I thought this might help others that may have similar difficulties. Advice?

Blog Entries

Default Re: repairs?

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    When I first received my Procyon I was disappointed with the experience. Soon after receiving the machine the red LEDs quit working. I then realized that the white LEDs had never functioned! I realize that I should contact someone more personally, but I thought this might help others that may have similar difficulties. Advice?
    There are no white LEDs in the Procyon. There are red, blue and green. When you say that the red leds quit working, are you sure it wasn't the program? They shouldn't be on all the time during a program, sometimes the red will be on, sometimes the blue and sometimes the green - sometimes all of them or a combination of them. Please try a few programs and if the red leds do not come on at all, then please let me know.

M.

3. Unhappy Re: repairs?

I'm a fairly experienced L & S user, having previously owned a Nova Pro 100, and moved on to the Procyon this Xmas. The problem I've encountered is that I "see" only white, silver, or yellow light with these frames, nomatter how I position them, and regardless of the light intensity setting. This is especially frustrating as I am particularly into meditation, and was looking forward to the benefits of the green and blue lights, neither of which I can discern at all (The lights flash in all 3 colours, so there's no problem there). Anyone have any thoughts on this -e.g is it possible my mind will adjust in due course and recognise all the colours?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Morrell View Post
    I'm a fairly experienced L & S user, having previously owned a Nova Pro 100, and moved on to the Procyon this Xmas. The problem I've encountered is that I "see" only white, silver, or yellow light with these frames, nomatter how I position them, and regardless of the light intensity setting. This is especially frustrating as I am particularly into meditation, and was looking forward to the benefits of the green and blue lights, neither of which I can discern at all (The lights flash in all 3 colours, so there's no problem there). Anyone have any thoughts on this -e.g is it possible my mind will adjust in due course and recognise all the colours?

What program are you using?

M.

Silly of me, I must have miss-typed. It was the red lights that where not working. I was promptly served with repairs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    Silly of me, I must have miss-typed. It was the red lights that where not working. I was promptly served with repairs.
    So you're ok now? If not, please contact the dealer you purchased the unit from to get it repaired.

Thread Information