Thread: contact details for the inventor

Default contact details for the inventor

Hi,

I have some problems with my unit and the company where I bought the unit from has said that it is passing on the details of the problem to the inventor. This was over 1 month ago and they are no longer replying to my email messages.

I would like to contact the inventor myself and was wondering if anyone had his contact details.

Many thanks...

Maz

Blog Entries

Default Re: contact details for the inventor

Hi Maz and Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Hi,

I have some problems with my unit and the company where I bought the unit from has said that it is passing on the details of the problem to the inventor. This was over 1 month ago and they are no longer replying to my email messages.

I would like to contact the inventor myself and was wondering if anyone had his contact details.

Many thanks...

Maz
    Well, you've found the right place. I'm sure we can help you and you most likely won't need to talk to the inventor.
    My name is Andy and I do technical support for MindPlace. What device do you have and what is the problem that you're having?

-Andy.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying and I know of you and the excellent support you give as I have dealt with you before.

Is it ok to detail individual problems as I have been communicating with the company in the UK where I bought my unit and it's quite specific?

I won't name the company obviously and it will take me some time to arrange details of the problem.

Regards,

Maz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying and I know of you and the excellent support you give as I have dealt with you before.

Is it ok to detail individual problems as I have been communicating with the company in the UK where I bought my unit and it's quite specific?

I won't name the company obviously and it will take me some time to arrange details of the problem.

Regards,

Maz
    Hi Maz;

If you would prefer, you can send me a PM (Private message) with the details of the problem you are having.

-Andy.

Hi Andy,

PM'd you as requested.

Thanks,

Maz

Thread Information