Thread: Proteus programming

1. Default Proteus programming

My first try to create the session and When I upload the session using "Session mangr." then select "Send to Utility Area" ( there are either select "send to utility area" or "send to Primary area" , I couldn't find "Send to User Area" as indicate in the proteus tutorials.pdf page 4 ) while The proteus in the dL mode. It does kept in the U01, But when I create another session and try the same procedure , it's replace in the U01 and erase the former one. So I have questions below :
    1. How to create or keep the other session in the
    U02,U03,U04.....
    2. Can we send the session created to the User Area as
    indicate in the "proteus tutorials.pdf page 4 ? , Because my understanding

the user area is the manual selecting frequency , isn't it ? Pls. advise.
    3. If I select " send to Primary Area" . Would it be
    replace in the primary area some where , or it will create in P50 , P51, ...

P199. ?? , I'm very afraid of it will erase the P01....P49 !!!!!.
    4. If your answer in 3. is not related to P50,P51,...
    then How to store the session in P50, P51...P199 ?
    5. In the beginning our proteus's OS is 2.3 , and I then
    press the "Update Code" , now it's 2.6 but after become 2.6 , I found that the the lighting display on the light frame are almost changes to a bad light response . Many of the program like P17,ect.. , only has green light. flicker the red are blind. Pls. help me fix this problem soonest.

Thank a lot.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proteus programming

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifecenter View Post
    My first try to create the session and When I upload the session using "Session mangr." then select "Send to Utility Area" ( there are either select "send to utility area" or "send to Primary area" , I couldn't find "Send to User Area" as indicate in the proteus tutorials.pdf page 4 ) while The proteus in the dL mode. It does kept in the U01, But when I create another session and try the same procedure , it's replace in the U01 and erase the former one. So I have questions below :
    You will want to send to the "utility" area

5. In the beginning our proteus's OS is 2.3 , and I then
    press the "Update Code" , now it's 2.6 but after become 2.6 , I found that the the lighting display on the light frame are almost changes to a bad light response . Many of the program like P17,ect.. , only has green light. flicker the red are blind. Pls. help me fix this problem soonest.
    That shouldn't have changed anything in the programs. I will ask Robert about this and get back to you shortly.

M.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proteus programming

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifecenter View Post
    It does kept in the U01, But when I create another session and try the same procedure , it's replace in the U01 and erase the former one. So I have questions below :
    1. How to create or keep the other session in the
    U02,U03,U04.....
    I believe to do this you need to create an "album" and put the created sessions in order. i.e. the first session in the album list will be U01, the 2nd U02 and so on. Keep all the sessions you want to have in the utilities in that album and each time you upload you'll be loading them all and they will each go in their own spot.

See Page 16 of the manual ("Utilites Menu: Session Manager") for specifics.

The word "User" and "Utility" both refer to the User banks, (U01, U02, etc.) as opposed to the "Primary" or "Preset" area (P01, P02, etc.). Use the Uxx banks for your own programs if you don't want to over-write the Pxx bank. If you do accidently over-write the Pxx bank, you can re-load them using the files here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Proteus.htm
    The files are called
    Original sessions plus Thoughtstream controlled sessions.

Hopefully that helps!

-Andy.

Thread Information