Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OS 2.1.0 and DevIDs

Blog Entries

Default Re: OS 2.1.0 and DevIDs

The new Procyon Editor will auto-recognize which USB chip is in your system and work with either version. Aside from that, the only new feature in the Editor is that it will now automatically find an open COM port and establish a connection (nice, if overdue...).

On the other hand, if any of you would like to step up to the plate and write some cool code for the Procyon, the new USB chip maker (Silicon Labs) has drivers for Linux and Mac OS...

-Robert

I am a bit curious, I have the first revision of the Procyon and it has the vendor ID 0451 and product ID 3410. According to Tzarus the driver has another product ID too, 5052, and it seems that the second revision of the Procyon has the vendor ID 10C4 and product ID 82F9. Now my question is except for the vendor and product ID's mentioned, has there ever been another Procyon device with a different vendor and product ID? Also has there ever been a Procyon which uses the vendor ID 5052?

Greetings--

The SiLabs vendor ID is 10C4 and the Procyon has a PID = 82F9.

TI's vendor ID is 0451.

We're using the default PID for TI drivers which is 3410.
    I recall that the installation of the driver for the 0451/3410 also loads some .inf files for a USB hub with the PID 5052 - so that's likely what you've observed.

We have not released a product with a VID = 5052.

Hope this helps!

Robert

Thread Information