Thread: New user struggling with Insomnia. Can someone please recommend a program

1. Default New user struggling with Insomnia. Can someone please recommend a program

Hello people, as title says I lately have been having issues with sleep. My sleep meds no longer work and I am going to kick them all together to and try to fix my sleep naturally without having to resort to chemicals.

I am already taking up daily meditation and getting morning sunlight as soon as a I wake up and avoiding screens before bed.

I was wondering if the Kasina device can also give me some tools to help kick this sleep issue. Can you folks recommend me a program that I can run daily that can train my brain to have a normal sleep routine? Also I noticed that custom sessions are a huge thing you guys do, so if there is a better custom program that I can download then the pre installed factory ones, I am all ears.

Also when should I be running these programs? I know blasting light right before sleep might not be a good idea.

I would greatly appreciate any help thank you.

Default Re: New user struggling with Insomnia. Can someone please recommend a program

Welcome! Much respect for your commitment to improving your sleep. Yes, there are several sessions to try for a good night's sleep. Check the forum for "Sleep Sessions". Let us know if we can help!
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

Thread Information