Thread: Light Sound Machine of the future..

1. Default Light Sound Machine of the future..

Just a day dream
    Last edited by synaesthesia; 11-03-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: .

Blog Entries

Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I'm not technically savvy enough to comment on whether the current technology is capable of accommodating this idea. Nevertheless, it is an interesting idea.

Please note: If your idea is something that you want to develop, please be careful who you share the information with as there are many, many people who will take your idea and develop it without your permission and without giving you the credit you deserve.

This forum is great for discussing ideas ... as long as you realize that the idea is not "protected" here because this forum is accessible by the public and our competitors.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us Mark and I hope that there is further discussion around this subject.

M.

3. Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

For MP3 you have already, see:

http://oakley.com/pd/2794

Barreto
    Last edited by Carlos Barreto; 11-05-2007 at 01:08 PM.

4. Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

Hi Carlos

Yes there are a few examples of intergrated MP3 sunglasses around.

I have one of these visors, which also intergrates earbuds.
    http://www.3dvisor.com/products.php

I prefer larger ear pads, as ear bud style hurt after a while and don't screen out ambient noise very well.

Mark

5. Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

Thanks for the warningMarissa.

On another note I really like the idea of visuals controlled by biofeedback.

Having just received my Wild Divine Biofeedback sensor and games , I recently combined my headmounted display VR glasses running `The Particle Editor'
    on my Notebook and voila, PC quality biofeedback controlled visuals while lying comfortably on my bed. Now I really do believe I am living in 2007 !

http://somaticvision.com/particle_editor.php

Mark
    Last edited by synaesthesia; 11-03-2007 at 06:18 PM.

6. Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    Thanks for the warningMarissa.

On another note I really like the idea of visuals controlled by biofeedback.

Having just received my Wild Divine Biofeedback sensor and games , I recently combined my headmounted display VR glasses running `The Particle Editor'
    on my Notebook and voila, PC quality biofeedback controlled visuals while lying comfortably on my bed. Now I really do believe I am living in 2007 !

http://somaticvision.com/particle_editor.php

Mark
    Hi Mark,

I Have the WildDivine Biofeedback, The Passage and Wisdom Quest and Healing Rhythms too. I like more info about `The Particle Editor' if you can i apreciate.

Carlos

7. Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

Carlos

Follow the link I've posted for Particle Editor, and you'll see a download link for a fully operational version that gives you twenty sessions of use before it disables. ( its a big download about 250mb )

Very nice bit of software: basically you can assign 6 bio-feedback paramaters to different aspects of evolving flowing graghical images. There are plenty of pre-sets but you can also design your own from the ground up , and even import your own graghical sprites.

I tried it the other day projecting the visuals in a dark room with a theatre projector. It works better this way without the visual clutter around we usually deal with as well as our computer screens.

Mark

8. Default Re: Light Sound Machine of the future..

Thanks Mark.
    Carlos

Thread Information