Thread: How to make a Theta Session

Default How to make a Theta Session

Hello I really new to this whole flash lights sound things I brought the limina.

Basically the reason why I brought this mindmachine is because Theta waves are the basis for intelligence in fact it has been shown that boost theta waves with a mindmachine can actually improves memory. Also neuroscience can hook a child up to a eeg machine they can look at child theta waves depending on the strength of the theta waves they can predict the child performance in academics the high the waves the smarter the child. The good news is that you can do entrainment put the brain in sync into theta.

This is the reason why I am here so I don't know how to make my own flashing light sounds I would like to make one that is just 5.5 theta and this machine is cheaper than a float tank

So if anyone could tell me how to make just 1 hour long 5.5 theta track?

BOOSTING BRAIN WAVES IMPROVES MEMORY - PubMed (nih.gov)

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-67687-y

Blog Entries

Default Re: theta noob question

Welcome notao!

If you cannot find the session you're looking for in the factory sessions or the free sessions available here, you can make your own. The easiest way is using the KBS Editor, available as a free download from mindplacesupport.com. Another way is using the Prism DAW plugin to create a SpectraStrobe session, but that's a much more advanced method.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I have download the kasina software.

Beat is 5.50 for theta is this right?
    l ptch what need to make it 5.5? theta
    r ptch what need here for 5.5 theta?

Trying to get the machine to do 5.50 theta sound and lights so ant advice this would be great if you need me to take screen shot can do.

Default Re: How to make a Theta Session

Has anyone watch the KBS editor video JESUS it is bad!!!!!!!!!!

Question what is BEAT!?!?!?!??!
    What is L Ptch?!?!?!??!

What is R Ptch!?!?!?!??!?!?

i wouldn't be surprised if half of the users were actually the people who run this business!

What is p and pw? I take that back 90% of the post on here clearly people who run this business

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by notao View Post
    I have download the kasina software.

Beat is 5.50 for theta is this right?
    l ptch what need to make it 5.5? theta
    r ptch what need here for 5.5 theta?

Trying to get the machine to do 5.50 theta sound and lights so ant advice this would be great if you need me to take screen shot can do.
    Pitch is not the entrainment frequency. BEAT is the entrainment frequency, so set BEAT to 5.5hz if that's the entrainment frequency.
    Set the Pitch to whatever is pleasant for you. Typically lower frequencies are more pleasant - 160hz - 250hz, but that's personal preference.

If the L and R pitches are slightly different, you get a binaural beat. e.g. if the Left pitch is 160hz and the right is 165hz, you get a binaural beat of 5hz. JoeV could probably elucidate further whether monaural beats (same tone in each ear) or binaural beats (different tones in each ear) are better.
    -Andy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to make a Theta Session

Has anyone watch the KBS editor video JESUS it is bad!!!!!!!!!!

Question what is BEAT!?!?!?!??!
    What is L Ptch?!?!?!??!

What is R Ptch!?!?!?!??!?!?

i wouldn't be surprised if half of the users were actually the people who run this business!

BEAT is the entrainment frequency.
    L Ptch (Left Pitch) is the tone that you hear in the left ear
    R Ptch (Right Pitch) is the tone that you hear in the right ear

I agree that a better video should be made! That one I made was just an overview. I'm sorry that it's not better.
    If you have some suggestions on what you'd like to see in the video, that would be really helpful so I can make it tailored to be the most helpful.
    -Andy.

Blog Entries

What is p and pw? I take that back 90% of the post on here clearly people who run this business
    Not sure what "P" is, where do you see that?
    "PW" stands for "Pulse Width" and is a ratio of the top vs. bottom of a square wave. Essentially when used for the Sound it changes the way the tone sounds, when used for the Lights, it changes the amount of time on vs off. Not sure if that's helpful, so please ask again if you need more detail.
    -Andy.

Thread Information