Thread: Extension sessions

1. Default Extension sessions

My customers want to extend P47, reached six hours.

May achieve? It is necessary? How explains this question?

2. Default Re: Extension sessions

Hey there!

I just bought a proteus myself with the hope of using it to help induce lucid dreaming, but I am running into the same problem. Personally, I'd like to have a version of this track lasting 8-9 hours, or just looping indeffinately until I turn it off myself.

If you find a way to do this please post how you did it -- I'd be interested too!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using the Proteus while sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessParadox View Post
    Hey there!

I just bought a Proteus myself with the hope of using it to help induce lucid dreaming, but I am running into the same problem. Personally, I'd like to have a version of this track lasting 8-9 hours, or just looping indefinitely until I turn it off myself.
    There are a couple of concerns regarding the use of the machines while sleeping at night. It may not be an issue with yourself but this is a good opportunity for me to mention this as others may not have yet considered what I'm about to say.

Most people when they sleep do not remain in one position. The wires that connect the light frames are pretty delicate and can become damaged if they are pulled on too hard. If you fall asleep with the light frames on, you do run the risk of damaging the light frames or getting tangled in the wires for the light frames or the machine. Getting strangled by your own machine would really suck. Please keep your safety in mind.

My next concern has to do with disrupting sleep patterns. As you may be already aware, the body goes through various sleep patterns through out the night - if you disrupt this pattern (too much) you may develop health problems associated with not getting enough "deep" sleep. You should be okay if you only do this one or two nights per week. If you find yourself groggy the next day, then you may need to let your body catch up on sleep.

Just want you to play safely.

M.

Thread Information