Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subliminal frequency is strong!

Default Subliminal frequency is strong!

Let me share with you what I discovered with my Procyon.
    The classical way how to set the frequency of the brain is to have different frequencies for each ear, e.g. 100Hz in one ear and 107Hz in the other ear sets the brain on 7Hz.
    I set 60Hz (the minimum) for both ears and experimented with frequencies of diodes between 40Hz and 60Hz. Consciously it is impossible to see so high frequencies but my brain set itself on the frequency between ears and eyes and it was even stronger than the classical binaural method!
    Than I wanted to have my left hemisphere @4Hz and the right hemisphere @8Hz. With the light @56Hz, the left ear @60Hz and the right ear @64Hz it is possible! I don't know if it is healthy. I discovered it one hour ago and my right hemisphere still feels strange :-)
    Last edited by xbilek; 10-18-2007 at 02:56 PM.

2. Default Re: Subliminal frequency is strong!

Wow this sounds intriguing? Did you do all this via the session editor? I just tried listening to some Anthony Robbins tape for an hour while setting the machine to preset 3, very weird... it was like my body fell asleep but my mind and ears were all set still...

I also took half an ambien and my usual prescribed 80mg of Strattera (I have overly creative mind so I put it on meds to calm it down) and I still did not fall asleep... Ambien usually knocks me out...

Made some bagel bites, maybe that will knock me out haha but I am going to try it again...

Track 3 plus some sort of learning audio played within is cool.

Only problem is, when I have the rig hooked up via USB I seem to get interference in the system somewhere... hmm

good stuff man! I wanna try it when I get my mac dual booted!

3. Default Re: Subliminal frequency is strong!

Interesting stuff Xbilek! Here's hoping it is healthy. Are you still there?

I have been running the Proteus on P29 Afternoon Break while playing music (Mike Oldfield and Pink Floyd, at different times!) and listening to the binaural audio in parallel. Quite sure we are supposed to listen to music only, but the music plus beats sure does make the experience interesting. Get audio (perceptive?) distortions on the music and the light show has quite a lot more of a moving effect.

Maybe I need some meds too?

Richard
    Hong Kong
    Last edited by RichardHK; 11-11-2007 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Improved English!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Subliminal frequency is strong!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardHK View Post
    Interesting stuff Xbilek! Here's hoping it is healthy. Are you still there?

I have been running the Proteus on P29 Afternoon Break while playing music (Mike Oldfield and Pink Floyd, at different times!) and listening to the binaural audio in parallel. Quite sure we are supposed to listen to music only, but the music plus beats sure does make the experience interesting. Get audio (perceptive?) distortions on the music and the light show has quite a lot more of a moving effect.

Maybe I need some meds too?

Richard
    Hong Kong
    Hmmmmm

I am still here :-)
    Next I generated a stereo soundtrack with 50Hz sinusoid in the left channel and 54Hz sinusoid in the right channel. I playd this soundtrack from the computer through quality sound card and headphones and experimented with diodes around 50Hz.
    Setting hemispheres on different frequences leads to increasing pain in a small part of the brain. Much better is to set the diodes on the same frequency as what one ear hears. E.g. left ear @50Hz, right ear @54Hz and eyes @54Hz set the brain on 4Hz but the left hemisphere is pushed there much more than the right hemisphere. I felt like the left hemisphere was sleeping and the right hemisphere was up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xbilek View Post
    I am still here :-)
    Next I generated a stereo soundtrack with 50Hz sinusoid in the left channel and 54Hz sinusoid in the right channel. I playd this soundtrack from the computer through quality sound card and headphones and experimented with diodes around 50Hz.
    In doing this, you would create a binaural beat of 4.

Setting hemispheres on different frequencies leads to increasing pain in a small part of the brain.
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "small part of the brain" because with out proper measuring devices, how would you know. Maybe what you are trying to say is that what you are doing is giving you a localized headache?

Are you using a Proteus or Procyon? I'm not certain that you can localize one hemisphere through L&S, you may actually need an EEG to do this (placing the electrodes on the hemisphere you are targeting).

Much better is to set the diodes on the same frequency as what one ear hears. E.g. left ear @50Hz, right ear @54Hz and eyes @54Hz set the brain on 4Hz but the left hemisphere is pushed there much more than the right hemisphere. I felt like the left hemisphere was sleeping and the right hemisphere was up.
    In doing what you were, you would still be getting a binaural beat of 4, which would correspond with the other frequency of 4. The only way you would know if one hemisphere was more awake then the other is by an EEG. Depending on what you are doing, one hemisphere may be more naturally active than the other, while some activities activate both hemispheres.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "small part of the brain" because with out proper measuring devices, how would you know. Maybe what you are trying to say is that what you are doing is giving you a localized headache?
    Yes, a localized headache. There are specific localized headaches connected with having hemispheres on different frequencies. There are different localized headaches in the higher-frequency hemisphere and different localized headaches in the lower-frequency hemisphere. It seems like both hemispheres have the same (symmetric) locations of higher-frequency-headache and the same (symmetric) locations of lower-frequency-headache. The headache can be pacified by the mind but then it appears in another of the specific locations.
    The localized headaches are not so bad and thay can be handled as "something is happening" rather than "headache", especially with some combinations of frequences.

Are you using a Proteus or Procyon?
    Procyon.

I'm not certain that you can localize one hemisphere through L&S, you may actually need an EEG to do this (placing the electrodes on the hemisphere you are targeting).

In doing what you were, you would still be getting a binaural beat of 4, which would correspond with the other frequency of 4. The only way you would know if one hemisphere was more awake then the other is by an EEG. Depending on what you are doing, one hemisphere may be more naturally active than the other, while some activities activate both hemispheres.

M.
    In fact, mostly I was using binaural beat 50Hz L / 52Hz R. It makes me deeply relaxed and sleepy. When I add 52Hz on eyes then the left ear stands against two sources of another frequency. When I try to localize my awareness it is very hard to be conscious in the left hemisphere. It feels like the left hemisphere was sleeping and the awareness is in the right hemisphere.

Today I tried several more combinations like binaural beat 50Hz L / 52Hz R with 40Hz on eyes which is very fine. It is a deep relaxation with the mind up and the mind is concerned with seeing rather than with hearing.

P.B.

Quote Originally Posted by xbilek View Post
    Setting hemispheres on different frequences leads to increasing pain in a small part of the brain. Much better is to set the diodes on the same frequency as what one ear hears. E.g. left ear @50Hz, right ear @54Hz and eyes @54Hz set the brain on 4Hz but the left hemisphere is pushed there much more than the right hemisphere. I felt like the left hemisphere was sleeping and the right hemisphere was up.
    I saw some notes about this on the David PAL site which was talking about stimulating each hemisphere at various frequencies, especially in ADD treatments, as to bring one hemisphere to a higher frequency, while lowering the frequency of the other. Sounds a lot like what you are describing here. So theoretically i suppose if you would switch the 54hz to the left, then it would be the right side that would feel like it's sleeping.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Dead View Post
    I saw some notes about this on the David PAL site which was talking about stimulating each hemisphere at various frequencies, especially in ADD treatments, as to bring one hemisphere to a higher frequency, while lowering the frequency of the other. Sounds a lot like what you are describing here. So theoretically i suppose if you would switch the 54hz to the left, then it would be the right side that would feel like it's sleeping.
    The only way that I can see you targeting one hemisphere at a time is to only have one channel going while the other is not. So, you would have your left LF set at 10 Hz (for example) and the right LF at nothing and then in the next segment do the same with the opposite side. Now, I'm not saying that this will actually work - I have my doubts, however, there is no harm in trying.

AVS isn't designed (regardless of whose machine) to target specific areas of the brain. The only way to do this is through EEG because they can place the electrodes on the area that they want to stimulate directly. This may be what the research that you were reading about is actually talking about.

I think they send isochronic pulses at different rates to each hemisphere. With isochronics & monaurals you don't need stereo to achieve FFR. Binaurals are less effective for FFR than the 2 before mentioned, but they have the advantage of syncronising the 2 hemispheres.

Also read on this page:
    http://home.comcast.net/~truthsucks/...eedback_2.html
    That the guy did some tests with eeg and light stimulation & that alternately flashing right/left has REALLY high entrainment potentials, with the drawback of generating harmonics ..tho to do 3/6/9hz, 4/8/12hz entrainment, i suppose this is a nice tradeoff.

..i really hope that ocz/brainfingers get a sdk out soon so i can turn my $150 NIA into a nice cheap EMG-ECG-EEG-EOG device to test all these theories on my pc !

Thread Information