Thread: Best headphones yet

1. Default Best headphones yet

I have recently dropped Bose (over priced, worst service, cheaply made) for Nuraphone. The over the ear / in the ear, is a little weird but if you can get used to it, sounds amazing. The headphones have very sensitive microphones that bounce sound off your inner ear and tune the headphones to your hearing. I dont know if thats hype, but they sound amazing.

i am not affiliated with their product. I recommend checking them out. When I finally get my Kasina fixed, I am psyched to try them out on my nightly blastoffs.

Default Re: Best headphones yet

Quote Originally Posted by KittyMean View Post
    I have recently dropped Bose (over priced, worst service, cheaply made) for Nuraphone. The over the ear / in the ear, is a little weird but if you can get used to it, sounds amazing. The headphones have very sensitive microphones that bounce sound off your inner ear and tune the headphones to your hearing. I dont know if thats hype, but they sound amazing.

i am not affiliated with their product. I recommend checking them out. When I finally get my Kasina fixed, I am psyched to try them out on my nightly blastoffs.
    Are these all Bluetooth? Bluetooth has a latency issue syncing up to the lights.

Thread Information