Thread: Is there anyone out there behind the storefront?

1. Question Is there anyone out there behind the storefront?

Ordered some sessions a couple days ago.

Mac (Catalina), Chrome, Firefox, and Safari tried, goes from
    "Preparing your downloadsThis may take a few minutes
    You will also receive an email with download links for your digital purchases."

Eventually to this:
    "There was a delay with your digital downloadsYou will receive an email shortly with your download links
    You will also receive an email with download links for your digital purchases."

I never received the email, though I got a thank you email to the correct address, and the payment went through.

I also contacted support and got a robo-sponse, but no human has answered yet.

2. Default Re: Is there anyone out there behind the storefront?

Human answered and claimed I got it. (rather than sending me the download links.) *sigh* Anyone buy anything here lately and actually get it? Hope this is just a misunderstanding and not a scam. (Got my Kasina a few years ago, mindplace was delivering what it sold at that time.)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is there anyone out there behind the storefront?

Sent you a PM. Sorry for the hassle!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: Is there anyone out there behind the storefront?

Yay! All fixed. After stellar tech support, I switched to another computer and this time it worked.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is there anyone out there behind the storefront?

I absolutely HATE it when CS says "please try another browser". It's ALWAYS Safari that they don't support, but why should that be MY problem?

As a fellow Mac user, I feel your pain!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding while we were working on this issue.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information