Thread: CraigT AVS Brainform

Default CraigT AVS Brainform

Anyone has this program he writes about? He [incredibly] did not link to it, and instead redirected people to his forum post on the now dead transparent corp

Default Re: CraigT AVS Brainform

Unfortunately, Craig has not been active in the AVS community for many years. he was a great guy, very passionate about brain science and AVS. The article relates to random stimulation such as used by the pRoshi device. It is very simple to create using tools in a DAW. There are random sessions available in the 30 Day meditation Challenge Downloads link, and on the Facebook Group page

Default Re: CraigT AVS Brainform

Craig Tice passed away a few years back, and his creativity and enthusiasm are missed. As it happens I have a copy of Brainform.exe but just tried to run it, and see a "brainshaper" error: Class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on your machine: MSSTDFMT.DLL.

Craig sent this to me in 2012, and I was able to run it back then... though maybe on an XP system?

4. Default Re: CraigT AVS Brainform

Is there more information available on the Brainform program?
    Perhaps I can recreate it.
    I think I know what is going on, but I don't understand what he means with triplets...

If someone has some more detailed info, I'll give it a shot and post the program if it works!!

5. Default Re: CraigT AVS Brainform

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    Craig Tice passed away a few years back, and his creativity and enthusiasm are missed. As it happens I have a copy of Brainform.exe but just tried to run it, and see a "brainshaper" error: Class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on your machine: MSSTDFMT.DLL.

Craig sent this to me in 2012, and I was able to run it back then... though maybe on an XP system?
    Hello Robert, Do you still have that file. maybe it can be run on old windows 7 or XP environment. Can you please share it.

Thread Information