Thread: This Thing Actually Works!!!!!!!!

1. Default This Thing Actually Works!!!!!!!!

I finally got my procyon yesterday. I bought it from Mind Modulations (MM). The retailer were very helpful and efficient. I had my procyon in 8 days. This was fast considering I live in Western Australia.

I had a friend who had MindSpa and I borrowed it for a while for a test drive. I quickly noticed that there were only a few sessions and that the sound was rather muffled. The glasses from MindSpa did not fit me as well.

After a number of searching on the web, I chanced upon Procyon. I read a number of reviews and took the risk of purchasing one from Mind Modulations. I am glad I did because Procyon was definitely much better than MindSpa. The glasses fits my face better, I see more colours vividly, the sound is fantastic and my meditation sessions (program 20 and 21) are fantastic.

I usually don't get excited with gadgets, but this one actually works. Thank you and I will keep you posted on my mind journey in the future.

Cheers

Blog Entries

Default Re: This Thing Actually Works!!!!!!!!

Hi Zed12,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and tell us about your experience with the Procyon. I'll make sure that Mindplace (the creators of the Procyon) and Gary (Mind Modulations) see your comments!

It puts a smile on my face when I read about someone enjoying the products as much as I do.

M.

Default Re: This Thing Actually Works!!!!!!!!

The glasses....they look quite rigid.
    Being a female with a small face, I was wondering if they would be too big.
    I have a problem with headphones that way. They are too big and fall off if I move.

4. Default Re: This Thing Actually Works!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
    The glasses....they look quite rigid.
    Being a female with a small face, I was wondering if they would be too big.
    I have a problem with headphones that way. They are too big and fall off if I move.
    This is a very good point. Some flexibility in glasses fitting would be helpful. The existing ones are very robust and excellent for those they fit well. But others may have problems - just like the 3D glasses in the latest digi-3D cinemas here that are all one size and rigid (no doubt to last longer!).
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

Thread Information