Thread: Kasina new user headphones query

1. Default Kasina new user headphones query

Hi Andy,

Ive recently acquired a nearly new Kasina for 300 and 2 months old, from a good friend who only used it twice, having bought from Mindplace.

The only problem is that he omitted to include the micro-SD card, and now cannot find it. I was wondering if I could purchase this from Mindplace?

Further I was wondering if you could advise on what is the best type of headphones to use with the Kasina. Impedance wise, is it best to use say a lower powered type 30 ohms or 40 plus ohms. I currently am listening the Audiostrobe settings: Brian machine/Concentration.

For the future, Ill be looking to explore more of the editing/creating facilities for deep sleep/anxiety and creativity.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Kasina new user headphones query

If you want the sessions, you can order the preprogrammed card here https://mindplace.com/products/kasina-micro-sd-card

Comfort should be your first objective when choosing headphones. Expensive audiophile headphones are not needed. Earbuds work better for audio entrainment. The closer the sound is to your eardrums, the better. Most of the entrainment is delivered by the light flickers.

3. Default Re: Kasina new user headphones query

Thanks so much JoeV.

So sorry I didn’t reply earlier.

The headphones advice is really useful. The ones supplied with the Kasina I find are too loose for one ear. I think that’s down to the ears I was born with. I always have problems with in-ear h/p’s unfortunately. Think I’ll get the wrap around type- despite just ordering (another) over hear Sony V55’s.

I appreciate your link to the sd-micro card. Thanks so much again, JoeV.

4. Default Re: Kasina new user headphones query

Thanks so much JoeV.

So sorry I didn’t reply earlier.

The headphones advice is really useful. The ones supplied with the Kasina I find are too loose for one ear. I think that’s down to the ears I was born with. I always have problems with in-ear h/p’s unfortunately. Think I’ll get the wrap around type- despite just ordering (another) over hear Sony V55’s.

I appreciate your link to the sd-micro card. Thanks so much again, JoeV.

Didn’t the earbuds come with different sized tips?

6. Default Re: Kasina new user headphones query

Yes they do.

You know what? I’ve been using the Kasina supplied in-ears for the last two nights and in the morning and I think I can get used to them. Think you maybe right as regards to the direct effect with hearing all the right sounds.

I’ll use for the next week and let you know how I feel. I’m kinda optimistic tbh!

Cheers JoeV

7. Default Re: Kasina new user headphones query

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    If you want the sessions, you can order the preprogrammed card here https://mindplace.com/products/kasina-micro-sd-card

Comfort should be your first objective when choosing headphones. Expensive audiophile headphones are not needed. Earbuds work better for audio entrainment. The closer the sound is to your eardrums, the better. Most of the entrainment is delivered by the light flickers.
    unfortunately, Mindplace does not accept shipping to the uk for this product!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyhahaCheeks View Post
    unfortunately, Mindplace does not accept shipping to the uk for this product!
    Contact us at orders@mindplace.com and we'll figure out a way to get that to you.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

9. Default Re: Kasina new user headphones query

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Contact us at orders@mindplace.com and we'll figure out a way to get that to you.
    Thank you Andy. Ill do just that.

Thread Information