Thread: Kasina and CES Compatibility

1. Default Kasina and CES Compatibility

Hello. I'm brand new to Mind Machines. I'm considering buying the Kasina. Someone recommended adding a ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit to the mix.

But are these two devices, the Kasina and the ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit, actually compatible to be used simultaneously? Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Kevin Allison; 05-11-2021 at 05:26 PM.

2. Default Re: Kasina and CES Compatibility

Never mind! I now realize that there's no meditative quality to tDCS sessions, so there's no point in combining them with Mind Machine meditations.

3. Default Re: Kasina and CES Compatibility

No you are wrong there is definitely meditative quality to tDCS & CES

I use both & you can use them at the same time as your L&S session as you can PEMF

Just be sensible about the frequency combinations & that is a post in itself.

4. Default Re: Kasina and CES Compatibility

If not for AVS I wouldn't take something like tDCS seriously. They both sound like torture but the former has worked out well enough to where I'm willing to try the latter. I was about to order the Brain Driver v2 tDCS. Any idea if its a legit tDCS or have any recommendations? Any info is appreciated.

Default Re: Kasina and CES Compatibility

Not a clue. Try Dave Seiver's Mind Alive site. He sells CES systems...

CES is a bit different than tDCS in that the former uses pulsed signals while the latter is just direct current. you could build one of those from a battery and voltage controller, most likely. Electrode placement is important though as the current flows into your skull and stimulates that area and then exits the other electrode and de-stimulates the area underneath... or at least that's my understanding of how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    CES is a bit different than tDCS in that the former uses pulsed signals while the latter is just direct current. you could build one of those from a battery and voltage controller, most likely. Electrode placement is important though as the current flows into your skull and stimulates that area and then exits the other electrode and de-stimulates the area underneath... or at least that's my understanding of how it works.
    I might add that AVE differs from CES and tDCS is that it is passive. No electric currents are going to be introduced to your brain. Flashing light, pulsing sound and vibration is converted to an electric signal naturally by the brain (cortical response).

Thread Information