Thread: Session Glitches

1. Exclamation Session Glitches

When I pull up the sessions, they often appear the names scrambled & say not supported. I have to go in & out of the sessions several times to get the session names to display normally & play. I am also experiencing random sound interruptions. It is not something measured for breathing, because it is random & sometimes it lasts a few seconds & the lights will also pause. Is it possible that the micro SD card that came with it is corrupted somehow? What can I do? It makes it hard to get any good out of it like this.

Default Re: Session Glitches

Best open a support ticket for that one. I never had a problem a restart wouldn't fix.

3. Default Re: Session Glitches

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Best open a support ticket for that one. I never had a problem a restart wouldn't fix.
    Thanks. I did try that first, but the form would not send, so I posted here. I tried to submit it again just now & it worked. Hope they can help!

4. Default Re: Session Glitches

Did you get help? I have the same problem, plus some really annoying hacking sounds every other seconds. I tried a new MicroSD, but that didn't help

Thread Information