Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How to Produce Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions with a DAW

1. Default Re: How to Produce Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions with a DAW

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information! I appreciate the detailed guide on using Reaper for creating Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions. The features you highlighted make Reaper an excellent choice, and your template simplifies the process.

I'm looking forward to exploring the capabilities of Reaper and experimenting with the template you provided. The tutorial videos you recommended will undoubtedly be a great resource for getting started.

If any questions arise as I delve into this, I'll be sure to reach out. Your assistance is incredibly helpful, and I'm excited to enhance my understanding of creating entrainment sessions.

Thanks again for your generous contribution to the community!

Default Re: How to Produce Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions with a DAW

Quote Originally Posted by millionwidow View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information! I appreciate the detailed guide on using Reaper for creating Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions. The features you highlighted make Reaper an excellent choice, and your template simplifies the process.

I'm looking forward to exploring the capabilities of Reaper and experimenting with the template you provided. The tutorial videos you recommended will undoubtedly be a great resource for getting started.

If any questions arise as I delve into this, I'll be sure to reach out. Your assistance is incredibly helpful, and I'm excited to enhance my understanding of creating entrainment sessions.

Thanks again for your generous contribution to the community!
    You are in luck! I'm putting together a tutorial webinar. I'm working on a website, when I get it up and running I will make a formal announcement. I'm hoping to do a preliminary "dress rehearsal" after Christmas. I customized Reaper even more for creating brainwave entrainment sessions. I was reluctant to do so earlier, but new improvements that came with Reaper 7 made it possible to revert to the original menus and toolbars with a click.

Hope you can make it. This new template is much more streamlined, and customized so you don't have to be a musician or a sound engineer to use.

Looking forward, Joe!
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

4. Default Re: How to Produce Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions with a DAW

After creating a session with Reaper, I'd like to play my customised sounds and light effects with Kasina. Typically, this can be done by connecting a USB cable to the device. However, since I use Kasina to enhance sleep quality, it may seem inconvenient to have a cable connected for the entire duration, which can be up to 30 minutes. I'm looking for alternative methods: writing the session to the device via cable and then disconnecting it to solely play the lighting effects. Does anyone have any ideas?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hsu View Post
    After creating a session with Reaper, I'd like to play my customised sounds and light effects with Kasina. Typically, this can be done by connecting a USB cable to the device. However, since I use Kasina to enhance sleep quality, it may seem inconvenient to have a cable connected for the entire duration, which can be up to 30 minutes. I'm looking for alternative methods: writing the session to the device via cable and then disconnecting it to solely play the lighting effects. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Just render the session to mp3 format, then copy the file to the micro-SD card.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: How to Produce Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions with a DAW

I am trying to generate WAV files for Red, Green and Blue light signals (similar to the Blue untitled MIDI item render.wav in the example). I am exploring methods to achieve this outcome while customising parameters to suit our specific requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hsu View Post
    I am trying to generate WAV files for Red, Green and Blue light signals (similar to the Blue untitled MIDI item render.wav in the example). I am exploring methods to achieve this outcome while customising parameters to suit our specific requirements.

Red: 18 700 Hz; 0 to +-2048
    Green: 19 200 Hz; 0 to +-2048
    Blue: 19 700 Hz; 0 to +-2048

Reference: 18 200 Hz; +- 512

The signal dynamic ranges are expressed as values in 16-bit PCM system with total range from ?32768 to 32767.

Default Re: How to Produce Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions with a DAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielanori View Post
    Can incorporating subliminal frequencies and binaural beats into Spectrastrobe and Audiostrobe sessions enhance cognitive abilities and heighten spiritual experiences, or is it merely a placebo effect for the mind?
    There are plenty of credible scientific studies proving the effectiveness of boosting cognition with AVE and BWE. Spirituality however is deeply personal and surrounded by esoteric experiences. If you do a search on YouTube you will see many, many BWE sessions for any esoteric interests you can think of. Have a look on the Articles section for all kinds of information scientific and esoteric https://mindplacesupport.com/articles/

Default Re: Exploring the Limitless Potential of MindPlace Products.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielanori View Post
    Can MindPlace products like the Procyon, Proteus, Thoughtstream, and Kasina be utilized to induce altered states of consciousness for therapeutic purposes, such as exploring past lives or accessing higher dimensions of existence?
    This technology has been used by professional hypnotists for decades. It is very effective at putting people in a hypnotic state, even when traditional methods fail.

Default Re: Exploring the Limitless Potential of MindPlace Products.

You can certainly access deep relaxation, deep meditation and such type altered states. This is what most of us are doing for our own self-therapy. As for exploring the astral realms......ahhh.....I wouldn't think so.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

Thread Information