Thread: Transfer of hypersensitivity from a state of trance.

Default Transfer of hypersensitivity from a state of trance.

Hello everyone. I came to this forum about a non-working NP3 issue originally. But I see people here are discussing a lot of things. Have you ever had an out-of-body experience? It is discussed in more detail in this book. https://t.co/fZRiy57LMG?amp=1
    I am a beginner so am not familiar with all forum topics. This may be commonplace for you. This book describes a more detailed method of experiencing an out-of-body experience. Across many time I have reached a more complex method, it's called the direct method. When the body reaches the phase of REM sleep and the person feels a consciousness-controlled sensation of leaving the body. In fact, these are mind games. But I was interested in another experience. It is the transfer of the sense of perception from this state. How it looks in practice. I have been meditating for over an hour for about a year now. Sometimes I use music. I stop any moving of the body (after time my body turns to stone and I cease to feel it completely), then the stop of the internal dialogue and the achievement of the state of the phase. In this state, I can fully consciously move where I go and do what I want. And one day, not yet completely out of the trance state, I went into the kitchen and decided to have a snack with an apple. And then, while munching on an apple, I thought about strawberries. And suddenly I sharply felt a very bright taste of strawberries in my mouth. It was like reprogramming my taste buds by willpower. But as soon as I looked at the apple, my brain realized that it was being deceived and returned the taste of the apple. This discovery surprised me. Later I remembered that in some of the speeches Sadhguru talked about his disciples who, by the power of thought, can become drunk without using anything. Now I am striving for complete control of my consciousness. That's not all.
    Last edited by UswerO; 04-25-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Default Re: Transfer of hypersensitivity from a state of trance.

And it all started like that. Last year I was lying around and suffering from insomnia. This was the beginning of the quarantine. The time was dawn. And once again, turning to lie more comfortably, I felt myself falling down, and when I opened my eyes I noticed that my body was still lying on the bed. But I'm myself flying straight to the floor. I was shocked. At that time, I knew absolutely nothing about out-of-body experience. And instead of looking for answers on the Internet, day after day I lay and tried to repeat the experience. So I started repeating the simple word "stop" to myself to stop the internal dialogue. I knew absolutely nothing, I didn't even understand that what I was doing was called stopping the internal dialogue. I just realized that I start seeing visuals when I turn off my brain. But my thoughts interfered with me and I came to the conclusion that it was necessary to distract them with something. So I started to repeating the word stop. Later I learned that this is something from the field of the method of transcendental meditation. Several months passed, but I still did not achieve the result. But on the other hand, I had other result. it was enough for me to say the word stop just a few times, calming down, and time seemed to stop, the perception of sound became muffled as if I was under water. Later, I began to concentrate and shift my attention to the parts of my body under a musical composition for hypnosis and meditation. So after a few months I developed a kind of hypersensitivity. I meditated every day for several hours for many months. After a while, when I had already lost all interest, I managed to get out more than five times in one day. By this time, I had already closely studied the technological process of exits. But now I rarely manage to control it. Probably once a month.
    Once, while practicing meditation, I entered this state with a full bladder, I did not want to go outside to the toilet in winter, I was afraid that I would finally wake uped my body. And then, at the moment of trance, I felt as if a check valve had opened in my kidneys and all the liquid seemed to go back into the stomach and then went into the liver and then spread throughout the body. It was an interesting experience. By this point, I have also developed some kind of vision in trance moments. And so, in one of the regular meditations, I was sexually aroused by the evening date of the previous day. My fantasies won me over. Ultimately I managed to calm my imagination and I achieved peace of mind. And at that moment I saw how a lump of light flew to my belt. And suddenly my body turned on again this reverse valve mechanism. I felt how the seed from my eggs passed into my body. And this light followed him. He accompanied him flying over my body and somehow specifically warmed him from inside my body. Although he was literally at a height of 10-15cm above me. The seed went visibly to the port of the thigh of the leg and the light went down after it. I felt how it gives a life-giving force that resonates throughout the body. Several months later, I repeated this experience.
    Last edited by UswerO; 04-25-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Default Re: Transfer of hypersensitivity from a state of trance.

Insomnia used to be a big problem for me. I could lie around until dawn every day, no matter how much I was exhausted during the day. But this is how I realized that I could reprogram myself. And I started repeating the "sleep" command to get to REM sleep faster regardless of the time of day.
    One day I was lucky enough to receive a large bag of dried muhamas. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria I ate five on an empty stomach with juice and sandwiches. And i began to wait. I turned on some kind of zombie movie. This was my mistake. The fact that I was alone was probably my second mistake. Although nothing terrible happened to me. The main thing is not to sleep. And lie and wait until they overtake you. I began to live an infinite number of lives of different people in one moment, living and seeing their experiences. But when I found myself among the Hannibals. It scared me. The thought that when my loved ones die, I will have to eat them together with the whole tribe. It was terrible. The problem is, with these mushrooms, these lives become all too real. And there are so many of them that you forget yourself. And suddenly I completely automatically say stop. A certain some power pulls me into empty space from a cube. Which is our universe. He is like a TV showing me our civilization. It becomes sad and lonely for me to realize all these endless rebirths in order to achieve this absolute state. I decide to create a woman for myself there in the void. I am going through many transformations again in an instant. And I am sucked back into this cube to the earth to live in her body again with an endless stream of lives. I'm starting to forget who I am again. I say stop. And I open my eyes. After this incident, I began to notice with peripheral vision twitching in space. I thought I was going crazy. But when i saw the silhouette of a cat at his grandmother's house on New Year's holidays, he calmed down. He used to live with her. And he died. I just died for a while too. Strange things started to happen to me, I ask the question by force of intention. And if I take an interest in it for a long time, the answer comes in the form of synchronicity. Later, I ate these mushrooms many more times. But they just showed me other lives. Once I woke up in an unfamiliar apartment. I knew from somewhere that this was my apartment. I was a student who had a party that evening. Another time I saw how life was being born on the planet. I even started to like these travels. They weren't like an out-of-body experience. It was a different world. I did not feel attachment to the body, I was the body in another life.
    Now I want to learn how to control this body and mind. Once, when I was returning from a club drunk, I was hit on the head. I turned out to be out of my body again. I gave the command to the body to stand up and destroy the attacker. And he himself continued to fly in the astral plane, watching as my body got up, shook itself and went to the enemy with outstretched hands forward. Seeing a lifeless body walking like a zombie, I was even frightened for a moment. I understood that if it now reaches the enemy, it will simply tear apart. And again i found himself in my body, continuing to walk. The enemy, watching this in horror, fled. The next day I found out who it was. He said - you are the devil, moved to another city on the same day.
    So I realized that the body can carry out simple commands while the consciousness is in a different form. Yesterday, while meditating, I remembered the movie - Blade. Remember what they called him - walking under the sun it seems. And I got the idea that people who live in captivity to their ego are these very vampires. Those who want to lure us into their everyday problems, sucking the energy out of us =))
    Once upon a time I read that the body at the time of death produces a huge amount of hormones, which exceeds 300 times the norm. I also realized that if you meditate in motion and approach the state of death of the mind, this is accompanied by a certain release of these hormones. Something thick, like butter, appears in my head. I have managed to achieve this several times. I felt it especially vividly on the first exit from the body. And then I meditate on the second day after the mushrooms. These hormones are like fuel for our body, they create an explosion, which is also reflected in quantum space. And this explosion is manageable. And it allows you to rebuild and even improve the body at the cellular level. https://www.sciencealert.com/confuse...uman-brain-die as an example, the same Michael Phelps who has been doing the same thing all his life was forced to fight with his mind and involuntarily to reach the state of stopping the dialogue. Or Dean Karnazes. I would also describe my thoughts in relation to the esoteric sides. But this is already a topic for another forum.
    I understand that having felt the breath of death, knowledge about life appears. The ability to feel this voice outside the space and the time. This dance in the void. Sorry for my bad English, and thank you google translate)
    Last edited by UswerO; 04-25-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information