Thread: Add/adhd files?

Question Add/adhd files?

ALOHA, I recently starting using my Sirius again and wondered which programs helps with ADD/ADHD and or weight loss?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Add/adhd files?

Hello!
    If you scroll down this page, you'll see an area called "Similar Threads". There's a bunch of links in there discussing those exact topics!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Ae all the programs the same across the different devices? Maybe if I understand what Htz is needed I can scroll through the programs on the Sirius and locate it.
    I actually read most of this below before I posted my question. But I don't follow the treads. I don't understand the file types after I downloaded one either. There is a lot of abbreviation. I guess I need a lot of learning. So far I just seem to go in circles.

Blog Entries

Ae all the programs the same across the different devices?
    No they're not, but the science is the same.

Maybe if I understand what Htz is needed I can scroll through the programs on the Sirius and locate it.
    Have a look at this part of the thread that was linked in the "Similar Threads" regarding the Proteus.
    Marisa recommended session #20 "Concentration" on the Proteus. Looking at the Proteus Session Chart info for that session, it's classified as an "Alpha/Beta" session running 7 to 24 hz.
    Looking at the Sirius Manual, Session #15 is called "Concentration", so likely it has the same frequencies as the Proteus session. Looking at the "Sirius Session Frequencies" document confirms this.

I guess I need a lot of learning. So far I just seem to go in circles.
    There are some great articles on the support site to help you understand AVS (Audio Visual Stimulation). Please visit the articles section, and start with "AVS Technology" to get a good background on how it works. The other articles there may be helpful as well, but some are quite advanced.

I don't understand the file types after I downloaded one either.
    The Sirius does not have the capability to add new sessions, so no need to download anything. Your Sirius is a very old device, maybe it's time for an upgrade?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Add/adhd files?

Quote Originally Posted by Adele View Post
    ALOHA, I recently starting using my Sirius again and wondered which programs helps with ADD/ADHD and or weight loss?
    I wonder what program you chose to lose weight?

Thread Information