Thread: Pr 2x

Default Pr 2x

I have had my PR 2X for a few days now. I got it with the 10 color glasses.

The glasses and the headphones are nice in that they both have a volume/intensity control on the cord.

The glasses are a disappointment otherwise. The lights are in the middle and you have to keep your eyes closed. I thought the lights would be on the side and you could open your eyes. Also was hoping to see a rainbow of colors, but all you get is what you set it for. I haven't tried turning them all on at once. It doesn't say you can do that.
    Are there other glasses that will get me what I am looking for?

The other thing that bothers me with this is that nowhere do they list the technical specification for anything.

I read that you can plug the glasses into a headphone plug on a CD player and they will flash with the music. Is this true? - if so I think anyone would need to know the tech aspect so as not to burn out the circuits on the glasses. Also, it that is true, then I didn't need to buy the whole unit, just a pair of glasses. I can make my own sound cd's with NP2.

Thanks for any answers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pr 2x

Quote Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
    I have had my PR 2X for a few days now. I got it with the 10 color glasses.

The glasses and the headphones are nice in that they both have a volume/intensity control on the cord.

The glasses are a disappointment otherwise. The lights are in the middle and you have to keep your eyes closed. I thought the lights would be on the side and you could open your eyes. Also was hoping to see a rainbow of colors, but all you get is what you set it for. I haven't tried turning them all on at once. It doesn't say you can do that.
    Are there other glasses that will get me what I am looking for?

The other thing that bothers me with this is that nowhere do they list the technical specification for anything.

I read that you can plug the glasses into a headphone plug on a CD player and they will flash with the music. Is this true? - if so I think anyone would need to know the tech aspect so as not to burn out the circuits on the glasses. Also, it that is true, then I didn't need to buy the whole unit, just a pair of glasses. I can make my own sound cd's with NP2.

Thanks for any answers.
    Well since this isn't our product there isn't much we can say about how it works or why or if our lightframes are even compatable with your unit. You may want to check with the manufacturer on that.

With our products the lights are in the middle of the frame as well, as they are not intended to be used with open eyes. With the Proteus, the lights are red and green and together, these two can combine to create a few more colors. Quite a pleasant and satisfying effect IMO. The Procyon has three colors (red, blue and green) and the resulting combinations are greater.

Will you see a rainbow of color? I'm not sure if there is a machine out there at the moment that would meet those expectations (full spectrum effects).

None of our lightframes can be plugged into headphones and flash to the music. All of our machines require the console to operate the machine.

Sorry, not much help here but again ... the product you have is not ours and it's best to contact the manufacturer regarding any questions you may have on what that machine can and can't do. You could always return it and buy a Proteus.

M.

Thread Information