Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

Post Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

Hello everyone! I'm back with another offering from Neuro Programmer 3. This file uses binaural beats and starts at about 15hz and drops you down to 5.75hz and brings you up again to the same level. I found some sweet spots on the SS encoding. This file is designed to use with Kasina eyes open with the deep vision glasses. I was thinking about encoding some hemi-sync files, would anyone be interested in that? Let me know here and I will do just that! I also, not to toot my own horn, have some great hypnotic scripts available to add to these pieces. I do hypnosis on the side but would respond to requests for general trance inductions... Deep Trances to all...

Here is the link
    Last edited by xXPaRaDoXx; 01-01-2021 at 01:06 PM. Reason: additional info

Default Re: Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

Quote Originally Posted by xXPaRaDoXx View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm back with another offering from Neuro Programmer 3. This file uses binaural beats and starts at about 15hz and drops you down to 5.75hz and brings you up again to the same level. I found some sweet spots on the SS encoding. This file is designed to use with Kasina eyes open with the deep vision glasses. I was thinking about encoding some hemi-sync files, would anyone be interested in that? Let me know here and I will do just that! I also, not to toot my own horn, have some great hypnotic scripts available to add to these pieces. I do hypnosis on the side but would respond to requests for general trance inductions... Deep Trances to all...
    Hi Thank you for this session I will try it as soon as I'll find some time.Im studiyng shamanism and I'm alway interested in journeying with my Kasina did not use it for a while but will do again in the future.So Yes I'm very interested and thankful for your files.I also created some Spectra sessions with MindWorkStation (You can find them here in the forum) but as MWS it is not working anymore I will not be able to create new ones.

I am very pleased that you are looking at this! If you have any requests you can privet message me. I have a working copy of NP3 still and Im would like to calibrate with you. I love the offering’s you have made here, I have several downloaded to my kasina. Again thank you for listening any tips would be greatly appreciated!

4. Default Re: Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

Hi there Paradox, I was wondering if you could hypnotize me and place a trigger in a very deep hypnotic state. So that I can work with my self-hypnosis-recordings

5. Default Re: Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

I would be SOOOOOOOOO interested/grateful in some encoded hemi-sync files!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this

By "Hemi-Sync" do you mean entraining both brain hemispheres to different frequencies?
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

7. Default Re: Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

Hmm, I guess I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the psychoacoustic sense....

When I read hemi-sync I think of the 'proprietary' HemiSync? technology developed by Bob Monroe in his Gateway Experiences that were designed to aid people in reaching "Focus States"/astral project. I'm sure whatever is happening on an auditory and entrainment level could be replicated though...

I also have some of the wave experiences downloaded somewhere if people are interested.

Hi
    Thanks or sharing.
    Noob question here, the link goes to a player of some kind. How do I download?

Thanks

Kieron

9. Default Re: Hypnosis SpectraStrobe MP3

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
    Hi
    Thanks or sharing.

Thanks

Kieron
    You should probably click on this icon.
    https://ibb.co/55jWMW0

Here is easier download link.
    https://we.tl/t-ohePHS5iA5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
    Hi
    Thanks or sharing.

Thanks

Kieron
    Right-click the link in the first post and select "Download"
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information