Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

1. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Reaper can do things you don’t even know you need! It doesn’t come with content as other daws do, I’d rather collect my own samples and instruments anyway.

2. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Yes i mean Bitwik Studio - i have get this after a friend thats working in the music production tells me its a very easy software to learn and get in with the benefits of the expensiv Daws - and now i learn this .
    For reaper i have to pay too but the Interface looks a bit confused to me

3. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
    Yes i mean Bitwik Studio - i have get this after a friend thats working in the music production tells me its a very easy software to learn and get in with the benefits of the expensiv Daws - and now i learn this .
    For reaper i have to pay too but the Interface looks a bit confused to me
    first off, you probably could use their new grid system to actually re-create binaural, beats or Isochronic Tones and much more complicated ways. It?s literally a synthesizer creation, machine? there are note grid and Audio grid can do things that no other DAW can actually do so. We may want to take a look at it at some point if there?s still people interested in this forum. you can make custom built synthesizers out of this thing. It?s incredible - reaper pretty much is a standard Audio DAW ?you can also handle standard mini input and regular VST, AU, plug-ins, etc. but it is not a similar thing at all to bitwig! Bitwig is at a whole Nother level than most even other Daw?s? unless you bring in things like programming environments like Max /MSP in the case of say Ableton.

Thread Information