Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

1. Lightbulb SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Hi Everyone,

I was curious how many people are trying to create custom SpectraStrobe content, what you are using, and if you are having any success?

I'm the author of the current SpectraStrobe VST/AU plug-ins that some people are using to create custom content and the maintainer of the SpectraStrobe github repository.

I've been working on some new SpectraStrobe related tools to make content creation easier. I'm considering making these tools available within the broader community, and it would be super helpful for as many as possible to take this quick survey that I've prepared to help guide the development beyond its current needs. I'd be happy to share the survey results with everyone, as it might be interesting to see a snapshot of the current needs.

Here's the survey

Feel free to leave your name or email within the survey, but you can use your forum username or just remain anonymous as well, the data is helpful either way.

Thanks and I look forward to your responses!

2. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Cymatic View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I was curious how many people are trying to create custom SpectraStrobe content, what you are using, and if you are having any success?

I'm the author of the current SpectraStrobe VST/AU plug-ins that some people are using to create custom content and the maintainer of the SpectraStrobe github repository.

I've been working on some new SpectraStrobe related tools to make content creation easier. I'm considering making these tools available within the broader community, and it would be super helpful for as many as possible to take this quick survey that I've prepared to help guide the development beyond its current needs. I'd be happy to share the survey results with everyone, as it might be interesting to see a snapshot of the current needs.

Here's the survey

Feel free to leave your name or email within the survey, but you can use your forum username or just remain anonymous as well, the data is helpful either way.

Thanks and I look forward to your responses!
    Hello i would try in bitwig studio but i have now see its only for Mac users . Is there any win version ?
    Thanks for share your hard work .

Blog Entries

Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
    now see its only for Mac users
    Not true. Works fine on Windows.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

sorry ,so i try and look because what its not working on Bigwig

Blog Entries

What's BigWig?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

My friend has created customized SpectraStrobe contents by composing several sections by Goldwave.

7. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

I think he means Bitwig. It's a DAW.
    https://www.bitwig.com

Blog Entries

Why in Dog's name would anyone buy software like BitWig when there's Reaper?
    -Andy.

9. Default Re: SpectraStrobe Content Creation Tools Survey

Because of its music creation capabilities, similar to Ableton Live. Different tools. Out of the box they have everything you need to create sample and synth based music. Reaper is amazing because of its ability to customize its menus and editing tools. And it’s low price makes it affordable. I choose between Pro Tools, Ableton and Reaper depending on the job, often using a combination and bouncing back and forth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dougdi View Post
    Because of its music creation capabilities, similar to Ableton Live. Different tools. Out of the box they have everything you need to create sample and synth based music. Reaper is amazing because of its ability to customize its menus and editing tools. And it’s low price makes it affordable. I choose between Pro Tools, Ableton and Reaper depending on the job, often using a combination and bouncing back and forth.
    Understood. Personal preference.

Feature and capability-wise, though, is there anything that Reaper CAN'T do? (There's lots of stuff ONLY Reaper can do of course...)
    -Andy.

Thread Information