Thread: Chromebook help please

1. Default Chromebook help please

I've searched the forum for how to transfer files to my kasina using a chromebook but no luck. Does anyone know if I am able to use a chromebook to transfer sessions after I download them? I am not computer literate..but I think I have a little sense.. Thank you!

Edit: I don't have a slot for sd card.. I would only be able to use USB
    Last edited by dcrookster; 12-12-2020 at 03:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Chromebook help please

Hello;

I know nothing about Chromebooks, but I would guess that they don't use Windows or MacOS?
    When you plug the Kasina into the Chromebook via USB and select the USB tile on the Kasina and press it's centre button, does the Kasina SD show up as an external drive?
    Are you able to copy files to that drive?

Note that files need to be the correct type for the Kasina to read them.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Chromebook help please

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello;

I know nothing about Chromebooks, but I would guess that they don't use Windows or MacOS?
    When you plug the Kasina into the Chromebook via USB and select the USB tile on the Kasina and press it's centre button, does the Kasina SD show up as an external drive?
    Are you able to copy files to that drive?

Note that files need to be the correct type for the Kasina to read them.
    Thank you Andy! I found the kasina in my files as an external device via USB. It was as simple as dragging the file and dropping onto my device, and what do you know... it worked!! It did, however, take a few minutes to transfer a 100mb size file.. but that's ok. It's possible and that's what I wanted. The session is titled "Vision Quest", which I found here on the forum, and it's totally awesome!.. Thanks again..

Blog Entries

Default Re: Chromebook help please

Excellent.

If you have an SD card reader, use the included micro-SD to SD adapter to connect to your computer. It's faster for file transfers than using the Kasina.

Enjoy!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information