Thread: Polysync Pro and Ganzframes ?

1. Default Polysync Pro and Ganzframes ?

Hi. I was looking to buy a new machine when I came across my old Polysync Pro that I hadn't used for years so I have decided to buy the Deep Vision ganzframes and get my old machine up and working again. I have ordered a new battery ( looks like a miniature motorbike battery!!). Q: Will the Deep vision frames work with my machine. It has a standard headphone jack. ps Any idea where I can find a manual for my machine also. I have had a look but two links were broken so no luck so far!

I also came across my Nova Dreamer that isn't working. Is there anyone out there that does repairs ?

Many thanks.

Gerry

Blog Entries

Default Re: Polysync Pro and Ganzframes ?

Hello Gerry, and Welcome!

Those old devices are not going to work with the modern Ganzframes, unfortunately. The Kasina and Limina Ganzframes (and DeepVision Ganzframes) are designed for 6-channel input (R/G/B x 2) which only the Kasina and Limina can supply.
    You should consider upgrading to one of those devices. Their features and capabilities are pretty impressive. And your older products don't owe you anything. That's a a pretty long life for a piece of consumer electronics!

If you looking for a manual for your Polysync, maybe check with Robinhood? I think he owns one of those ancient machines...
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Polysync Pro and Ganzframes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello Gerry, and Welcome!

Those old devices are not going to work with the modern Ganzframes, unfortunately. The Kasina and Limina Ganzframes (and DeepVision Ganzframes) are designed for 6-channel input (R/G/B x 2) which only the Kasina and Limina can supply.
    You should consider upgrading to one of those devices. Their features and capabilities are pretty impressive. And your older products don't owe you anything. That's a a pretty long life for a piece of consumer electronics!

If you looking for a manual for your Polysync, maybe check with Robinhood? I think he owns one of those ancient machines...
    upgradd

Many thanks for your prompt and informative reply Andy. I will look into upgrading after reviewing suggested products.

Thread Information