Thread: Novag Activator Manual

Default Novag Activator Manual

I started using a brainmachine with borroughing the Novag Activator. It worked very well. Program 10, 35 minutes, "deep relaxation and regeneration" was my favorite. It came whith a long description of a full page. They were completely right in their description.

I'm afraid that posting the manual of the Novag Mind Activator won't do any good: it is translated and I have the dutch version only.

The program I used with the Novag machine (10) mentioned the following:
    (a very small translation):
    totall rest, regeneration, buiding concentration, peak of the day.
    Deep relaxation can have the effect of severall hours of sleep....
    Deep relaxation does not mean sleep. This way of relaxation, relaxes the body, but keeps awake the mind with light and sound. Your feeling of time can change during the deep relaxation. After awaking users often feel that the program was only 5 to 7 minutes... the personal experience doesn't match what realy happened.
    When watching users during the program you can see that they are totally incapicitated and even snore. Afterwards some say that they even didn't relax.... (except the snoring, quit true for me, but my tiredness is gone).
    Light: high level, will become less intense further on
    Sound: no music is recommended

I've personally very much trouble sleeping. Tried everything. At this moment greatest problem is sleeping long enough. I awake just before getting enough sleep. The brainmachine doesn't help with that problem directly. But it does help getting energy later at the day when feeling very tired. A lot of times after using program 10 my tiredness was gone.

Rein

Default Re: Novag Activator Manual

Quote Originally Posted by livingtale View Post

I'm afraid that posting the manual of the Novag Mind Activator won't do any good: it is translated and I have the dutch version only.
    hi dear friend. your novag is a mind activator mark i? need user manual on any languaje, thank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yv5lay View Post
    hi dear friend. your novag is a mind activator mark i? need user manual on any languaje, thank.
    Is this what you're looking for? (See attached)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Is this what you're looking for? (See attached)
    Hello Andy, it is not exactly the same model, I have achieved many similarities in the programs and I am deciphering the code of each one, for example: mind activator holiday program 07 is the number 01 in mark 1 etc.
    Thank you very much, your manual is helping me.

sorry for my bad english

Thread Information